Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA Parking Pass Spaces Size?

Started by SoCalHogFan, August 25, 2016, 04:06:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalHogFan

It's my first year to have a tailgating spot for each game through the UofA. Does anyone know how large the spaces are. I'm in lot 31N. Wondering if I can park and tailgate or if I'll have to choose between the two. Thanks!
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs

ricepig

Quote from: SoCalHogFan on August 25, 2016, 04:06:28 pm
It's my first year to have a tailgating spot for each game through the UofA. Does anyone know how large the spaces are. I'm in lot 31N. Wondering if I can park and tailgate or if I'll have to choose between the two. Thanks!

It appears on Google that there are some spaces along the borders of that lot where you could park and set up your tent in the grass, otherwise it's just a parking lot and normal parking some spaces.

SoCalHogFan

Alright, thanks for that info. I didn't think to look on google maps ha. Guess I'll just plan to park there for now.
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs