Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BR's NEW Smoker getting 1st Cook

Started by BR, April 29, 2016, 06:05:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

WON a brand new competition Smoker in November, 1st time to fire it up today......  BadAss son of a gun....

http://www.americanbarbecuesystems.com/Bar-Be-Cube.html

Bar-Be-Cube Features

Designed to cook with direct and indirect heat
    Smokebox design accommodates (5) levels of cooking with large Stainless steel grates for a total of over 1587 sq/in of smoking/grilling surface
    Firebox drawer for easy access to the removable ash pan, charcoal and wood basket
    Smoke and Grill by repositioning the ash pan and charcoal basket
    Charcoal basket is made of heavy duty expanded metal for durability
    Ash pan located in firebox drawer for easy clean out
    Large smokebox door and lid for easy access to stainless steel cooking grates
    Smoke stack cover designed for precise temperature settings Air intake dampers for precise control of heat and smoke Large easy read high temperature gauge

Stainless steel, cool touch handles Painted with durable high temp paint Efficient design for low operating expense Heavy duty, durable door hinges
    10 inch wheels for easy handling
    Large, removable, handle
    Removable Stainless steel work shelves
    Fabricated and welded by experienced professionals Fabricated with new heavy gauge material for longevity
    Made in the U.S.A.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

BR

BR

BR

PharmacistHog

That looks great. I've never seen one of those.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

BR

Quote from: PharmacistHog on April 29, 2016, 08:20:29 pm
That looks great. I've never seen one of those.
Made in Kansas City.... It is BadAss   Held 225 degrees for 6 1/2 hours on 1 load of Lump Charcoal..  Cooked the Ribs 5 Hours, were Perfect...

PharmacistHog

Man thats pretty sweet. I've been wanting a Pitmake Vault. I hsve a friend in biloxi that has one. Yours makes me second guess that.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Boarcephus

BR, not sure I've ever come across any person who cooks on the scale you do!
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Inhogswetrust

Man that's one great looking cooker..........I would have loved to have one until I saw the price!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

BR

LSUFan

I hope your tits fall off  >:(

Oh, BTW, what time should I show up for dinner?  :D
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: LSUFan on May 01, 2016, 07:31:59 pm
I hope your tits fall off  >:(

Oh, BTW, what time should I show up for dinner?  :D

I didn't see any corndogs or grass clippings on that smoker.

DeltaBoy

Sweet looking and efficient grill and smoker.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

LSUFan

Quote from: PharmacistHog on May 01, 2016, 07:57:01 pm

I didn't see any corndogs or grass clippings on that smoker.
I will slap you nekkid and hide your clothes.  >:(
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

BR

ImHogginIt

BR

Quote from: ImHogginIt on October 11, 2019, 05:08:36 pm
How much do they sell for ?
Mine is about $1500, with the pellet attachment they are around $2000

PharmacistHog