Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

With Taker vs Brock at HIAC and

Started by hvsupastar, September 22, 2015, 01:05:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hvsupastar

Brock appearing on the steve austin show podcast.....  Does this mean we'll get an AUSTIN VS LESNAR at WM???? Please say yes
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

The_Iceman

Quote from: hvsupastar on September 22, 2015, 01:05:41 pm
Brock appearing on the steve austin show podcast.....  Does this mean we'll get an AUSTIN VS LESNAR at WM???? Please say yes

Stone Cold's knees and neck could never wrestle Brock in a match. The only hope to see Austin again is as a surprise 3rd man in a tag match.

Richard_white

Stone Cold said once on his podcast that it's not about if he has one match left or two but the right opportunity and right opponent.

Honestly I don't see it happening but you never know. I lost hope SCTA 2-3 years a go with Punk.  That would have been a good one.  But if he did have a last match it won't be Brock. 

hvsupastar

Nothing would sell out Jerry World like Austin vs Lesnar would!
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

hogsanity

This points out exactly what is wrong with WWE. There is not going to be another Austin, or UT or Rock, yet these are the guys that are the ones people still would go see. The drawing guys are all past their prime.

What two guys on the current roster, under the age of 45, are big enough to main even WM, and sell the place out, not because it is WM, but because it is a must see match?

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hvsupastar

Quote from: hogsanity on September 23, 2015, 09:35:11 am
This points out exactly what is wrong with WWE. There is not going to be another Austin, or UT or Rock, yet these are the guys that are the ones people still would go see. The drawing guys are all past their prime.

What two guys on the current roster, under the age of 45, are big enough to main even WM, and sell the place out, not because it is WM, but because it is a must see match?

Lesnar & Cena but they have already played that out so many times it wouldn't draw half a house.  I would seriously go to WM if Austin main events though. 

The_Iceman

The main event of Wrestlemania this year really needs to be Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins...maybe in a Hell in a Cell. Those are the only two I see worthy of headlining this year.

hogsanity

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 23, 2015, 01:40:16 pm
The main event of Wrestlemania this year really needs to be Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins...maybe in a Hell in a Cell. Those are the only two I see worthy of headlining this year.

We all know darn well, being in that huge venue, everyone they can drag in with a pulse and clear them to compete are going to be involved somehow. I still think there is a chance Austin is involved somehow. They have to be praying UT stays healthy.  I think we'll see Sean Michaels too, but that's just a HUGE guess on my part.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hvsupastar

Saw on BR today, don't know how credible it is but the 4 guys being looked at for Lesnar at mania ar Austin, Rick, Rollins, and Reigns in that order.

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced it's austin. Think about how SC said on the podcast he'd whip Lesnar ass if they fought at wm in a Texas death match.

who knows

I'd piss my pants if Austin wrestled at Mania
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.