Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

phentermine?

Started by TX HOG, April 10, 2015, 07:49:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TX HOG

Anyone tried it? My mother in law is on it and lost 8lbs in 2 weeks, which is quite substantial, especially for a woman.

LSUFan

Speeds up the metabolism, basically legal meth. Once you quit taking it, you gain the weight back as your metab slows way the hell down.

I lost 80lbs on it about 20 years ago.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

TX HOG

Figured it was something along those lines.

flagstaffhog

What are the side effects - loss of teeth, no sleep, facial or body sores?
Go HOGS Go!

flagstaffhog

Answered my own question;

Xerostomia (dry mouth)
Restlessness
Nervousness
Euphoria
Agitation
Arrhythmia
Tachycardia
Hypertension
Diarrhea
Vomiting
Headache
Rash
Urinary frequency
Facial oedema
Unpleasant taste
Urticaria
Impotence
Changes in libido

CautionsEdit

Phentermine use is contraindicated in those who are:[5][6]

Known hypersensitivity or idiosyncratic reaction to sympathomimetic amines. Taking another substituted amphetamine(e.g., Adderall, dextroamphetamine,lisdexamfetamine, methamphetamine),dexfenfluramine, fenfluramine, furazolidone,guanadrel, guanethidine, or have taken amonoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (e.g., phenelzine) in the last 14 daysHyperthyroidismGlaucomaPeptic ulcerProstatic hypertrophyEpilepsyCotreatment with drugs that increase blood pressureContraindicated in cardiac disease (e.g. advanced arteriosclerosis, pulmonary hypertension, uncontrolled hypertension, arrhythmias) and cerebrovascular diseasePregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feedingThose receiving serotonergic medications such as the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, tricyclic antidepressant, due to the potential for serotonin syndrome to be precipitated by the cotreatment.

Medicines which may interact with phentermine, such as dexfenfluramine, fenfluramine, furazolidone, or MAOIs (e.g., phenelzine) are contraindicated because of the risk of serious side effects, such as increasing headache, high blood pressure, slow heart rate, elevated temperature, or possibly fatal lung problems, may be increased. Guanadrel (Hylorel) or guanethidine (Ismelin) effectiveness may be decreased by phentermine. Antacids may decrease the excretion of phentermine.[7]Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors (acetazolamide, dichlorphenamide, methazolamide) may decrease the excretion of phentermine.[7]

Go HOGS Go!