Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supplement Stack

Started by hvsupastar, February 18, 2013, 07:32:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hvsupastar

Ok. So a few years ago I took a stack of hydroxycut hardcore, cortisol, sesamin, CLAs, and fish oil capsules. Lost a ton of fat. Fast forward 3.5 years later, I took my good results for granted and gained all that fat back plus an additional 5-10 pounds. So I'm going to lifestyle change and stack up again. Anyone have any update or input to my stack.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Guinness Snout

The one I'm currently using is: PES alphamine(fat burner), PES erase(cortisol, estrogen inhibitor), and BPS endosurge(test booster).  run this stack for 2 months with a 4wk break.  Stay with the fish oil. With some searching some products have the fish oil and seasamin together.  I think MAN sports Scotch is one.  Also a good multi vit, a lean whey protein, clean diet, cardio and strength training.  ive have pretty good success with this! but sometime my diet and cardio faulter some.  Some good supplement site the have great prices are: tfsupplements,  lockout supplements, muscle and strength and nutraplanet.  hope this helps.  if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.  good luck.

Guinness Snout

Correction is MAN sports vaporize that is fish oil and seasamin

CallThemHawgs!

Pre workout - Gaspari Superpump

Post workout- ON Hydro Whey

Before bed- Gaspari MyoFusion

In between- dont eat like sh1t

workout- hard, fast, and mix in lots of cardio

= save money, be healthier, less headache. You put in the work, you will get the results.

Tai_Mai_Shu

Pre-work: MusclePharm Assault

Post workout: BSN Syntha-6

Late night snack: MusclePharm AMINO1

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Tai_Mai_Shu on February 20, 2013, 08:49:52 am
Pre-work: MusclePharm Assault

Post workout: BSN Syntha-6

Late night snack: MusclePharm AMINO1

Assault is great stuff, im about to go grab some tomorrow. Its been a year or so and im going to switch back to it now. Cant beat the price at the moment either.

Tai_Mai_Shu

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 21, 2013, 12:37:52 am
Assault is great stuff, im about to go grab some tomorrow. Its been a year or so and im going to switch back to it now. Cant beat the price at the moment either.

I've tried a lot of different pre-workout supplement and I agree it's the best one. I've heard a lot about Jack3D but haven't tried it because apparently there aren't any sample out there.

ATU HOG

Pre Workout - NO Xplode 2.0

Post Workout- Cellmass (Creatine)

clutch

Quote from: Tai_Mai_Shu on February 21, 2013, 08:14:55 am
I've tried a lot of different pre-workout supplement and I agree it's the best one. I've heard a lot about Jack3D but haven't tried it because apparently there aren't any sample out there.

Really? Assault has been my least favorite. The old Jack3D was far and away the best, but they banned it.

Main reason I didn't like Assault was because of the scoop size and drink size. I always try to find a pre workout drink that has smaller scoops and can be mixed in  12oz or less.

Guinness Snout

I'm currently using anadraulic state GT.  I like it.  Its not a huge pump pre-workout but it has some caffine, cratine blend, some mild test boosting and E-blockers and some other stuff.  Its a good all around product; very underated IMO.

clutch

I tried a new pre workout recently that was pretty good. Xpand2. C4 is pretty good too.

Still haven't found anything as good as the old Jack3d though.

spe450

Quote from: clutch on February 22, 2013, 06:47:15 am
I tried a new pre workout recently that was pretty good. Xpand2. C4 is pretty good too.

Still haven't found anything as good as the old Jack3d though.

I liked C4.  Most of the pre workouts either made me jittery and sick to my stomach or felt like they had little effect at all.  One of my favorites is Amino Energy.  It doesn't have all the fancy ingredients but it works.  I currently stick with amino tabs and some form of caffeine, either through coffee or Mio energy.

Tai_Mai_Shu

Quote from: clutch on February 21, 2013, 07:15:30 pm
Really? Assault has been my least favorite. The old Jack3D was far and away the best, but they banned it.

Main reason I didn't like Assault was because of the scoop size and drink size. I always try to find a pre workout drink that has smaller scoops and can be mixed in  12oz or less.

Have you tried 1MR?  That's probably the worst one out there right now.  Taste horrible, made me jitter and had horrible crash afterwards.

Guinness Snout

1MR is terrible I agree on that.  I got a sample a 2-3 yrs ago.  Glad I tried the sample cause that stuff is gross

clutch

Quote from: Tai_Mai_Shu on February 22, 2013, 08:46:01 am
Have you tried 1MR?  That's probably the worst one out there right now.  Taste horrible, made me jitter and had horrible crash afterwards.

Ahhhh. So bad I forgot all about it. Worked pretty good for me, but by far the worst tasting.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Pre-Workout:  C4 and a Cliff Bar.
Post-Workout:  1.5 scoops of Syntha6
Meals:  Protein focused.  Only carbs from fruits and veggies.
Prior to Bed:  Multi-vitamin and Omega 3-6-9 capsules.

Drink nothing but water...except the occasional caffeine (sugar free) beverage on days where I don't take C4.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Airforcehawg

Quote from: Nate(wocraig)Craig on February 22, 2013, 07:18:44 pm
Pre-Workout:  C4 and a Cliff Bar.
Post-Workout:  1.5 scoops of Syntha6
Meals:  Protein focused.  Only carbs from fruits and veggies.
Prior to Bed:  Multi-vitamin and Omega 3-6-9 capsules.

Drink nothing but water...except the occasional caffeine (sugar free) beverage on days where I don't take C4.

Be careful bubba...We got a message that C4 was banned for us. They even took it off the shelves at the BX/PX. My stack:

Morning: Couple of scoops of Glutamine
Pre: Platinum Pre (New stuff pretty good) Optimum Nutrition
Post: Platinum Hydrobuilder (Delicious) Optimum Nutrition/Kre-Alkalyn
Eating: Heavy Protein (Chicken/Turkey) and greens. Shoot for about 3500 Cals a day (sounds like a lot but I am 6'5 240)

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Airforcehawg on February 23, 2013, 12:10:22 am
Be careful bubba...We got a message that C4 was banned for us. They even took it off the shelves at the BX/PX. My stack:

Morning: Couple of scoops of Glutamine
Pre: Platinum Pre (New stuff pretty good) Optimum Nutrition
Post: Platinum Hydrobuilder (Delicious) Optimum Nutrition/Kre-Alkalyn
Eating: Heavy Protein (Chicken/Turkey) and greens. Shoot for about 3500 Cals a day (sounds like a lot but I am 6'5 240)

From what I researched, it was the pre-ban DMAA not the formula they currently have.  Same with the Jack3D.  Now, old military people see or hear "C4" and "Jack3D" and yell, "BANNED!  You can't have that!" without understanding the banned substance is no longer in the formulas for either.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Nate(wocraig)Craig on February 23, 2013, 12:30:32 am
From what I researched, it was the pre-ban DMAA not the formula they currently have.  Same with the Jack3D.  Now, old military people see or hear "C4" and "Jack3D" and yell, "BANNED!  You can't have that!" without understanding the banned substance is no longer in the formulas for either.

I remember in 09 at a certain sof schoolhouse in florida they banned ALL supplements, vitamins, tylenol, etc. Because some kid had a heat stroke on a freaking 8 mile ruck.

Yes, that includes protein powder. The military is not supposed to make sense, I learned that quickly.

AR_dustoff

Quote from: clutch on February 21, 2013, 07:15:30 pm

I liked the old Jack'd3D....I guess the DMAA or whatever that made it awesome, could aslo hurt your heart and casue false positives on drug test!

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: AR_dustoff on February 25, 2013, 09:24:09 am
I liked the old Jack'd3D....I guess the DMAA or whatever that made it awesome, could aslo hurt your heart and casue false positives on drug test!

I took Jack3D for a year in Afghanistan in 2010.  I was "randomly selected" for no less than five Miss tests.  I never tested positive, and my cardiovascular health had never been better.

It's the fools who took 5 scoops of the stuff, then pounded energy drinks and never drank water who ruined it for all of us.

Tai_Mai_Shu

I took a sample of "The Curse" the other day.  It's not bad at all. Anybody tried that one yet?

clutch

Quote from: Nate(wocraig)Craig on February 25, 2013, 02:41:18 pm
I took Jack3D for a year in Afghanistan in 2010.  I was "randomly selected" for no less than five Miss tests.  I never tested positive, and my cardiovascular health had never been better.

It's the fools who took 5 scoops of the stuff, then pounded energy drinks and never drank water who ruined it for all of us.

I agree. I took it for about a year, 2 scoops right before working out, never had any problems at all.

PintailKiller

Not much into lifting, but do run - will these stacks work for endurance and energy over a 2 hour run?
If not, any thoughts?
My lifting only consists of squats and curls along with pushups once or twice a week.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Razorhawg09

Ab to start a new stack. Beach season is fast approaching.

Glutamine caps morning and post workout
Preworkout: C4 and hemavol. The combo is supposed to light you up. Can't wait to try it
During workout: BSN Aminox
Post workout: ON Gold Standard w/ creatine mono
ZMA hour before bed
Dymatize Casein at bedtime
Milk thistle, multis, fish oil, saw palmetto twice a day

Never constricted my diet like this for this long and I've been hitting two a days in the gym three times a week so I'm hoping for good results.

Guinness Snout

Make sure you take your zma and nightime protein at separate times at least 30-60 minutes apart.   The protein will hinder the absorption of the zma

hilljack

I'm more of an eundurance sports kind of guy, so I'm a big fan of Hammer Nutrution supplements.  I take their daily vitamin along with tissue rejuvenator (stuff is like magic), phytolean (a complex carb blocker) and a few other items.  They make a couple of really good low calorie protien powders and recovery mixes.  Most of the stuff they make is all natural/vegan based too.

Razorhawg09

Quote from: Guinness Snout on February 13, 2014, 04:39:30 pm
Make sure you take your zma and nightime protein at separate times at least 30-60 minutes apart.   The protein will hinder the absorption of the zma
That's what I read. Was gonna take the zma an hour before bed then my casein right at bedtime. My order just arrived. Seeing what free crap they put in there is almost as fun as the order itself.

Guinness Snout

I know opening the box and seeing all the samples is like Christmas time!

DeltaBoy

Time to get on some supplements my diet and exercise is to working as well as I wanted.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.