Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anyone know..

Started by 010HogFan, August 02, 2008, 10:01:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

what's leading the Big Bass Bonanza after Day 2?

Is it still the 6.72 out of Dardanelle?

hardluckrc

hardluckrc

8.14 caught on a white frog.  dumas pool.

SultanofSwine

Post Lake. I'm gonna have to start bass fishin there a little more. It is one of my favorite brea and crappie holes.

Chuck Boarris

I'm applying for a job in Fort Smith that is coming open in May, and if I get it I'm sure I'll be fishing the river, Dardanelle, and Fort Smith lake a lot.  Probably the river mostly.  Is it a good fishery?  How about Fort Smith lake?

ConwayHog

Quote from: HawgHaulin on August 04, 2008, 01:45:55 pm
I'm applying for a job in Fort Smith that is coming open in May, and if I get it I'm sure I'll be fishing the river, Dardanelle, and Fort Smith lake a lot.  Probably the river mostly.  Is it a good fishery?  How about Fort Smith lake?

Dardanelle is a much better area.  You can also go over into Oklahoma and fish Kerr which I like better than the Fort Smith pool.  The Ozark pool is better than the Fort Smith pool in my estimation.  The answer is don't fish the Fort Smith pool. :)

If you live in Fort Smith, I'd start fishing lakes in Oklahoma a lot too-Tenkiller and Eufaula are a couple.

Chuck Boarris

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on August 04, 2008, 02:01:28 pm
Dardanelle is a much better area.  You can also go over into Oklahoma and fish Kerr which I like better than the Fort Smith pool.  The Ozark pool is better than the Fort Smith pool in my estimation.  The answer is don't fish the Fort Smith pool. :)

If you live in Fort Smith, I'd start fishing lakes in Oklahoma a lot too-Tenkiller and Eufaula are a couple.

Right on, thanks!  With this new job, if I stay ahead I'll have a ton a free time to do alot of fishing. 

ConwayHog

Quote from: HawgHaulin on August 04, 2008, 01:45:55 pm
I'm applying for a job in Fort Smith that is coming open in May, and if I get it

Quote from: HawgHaulin on August 04, 2008, 02:13:13 pm
With this new job

Freudian slip or you got a connection?  ;D

Chuck Boarris

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on August 04, 2008, 02:16:31 pm
Freudian slip or you got a connection?  ;D

I'm just hoping like hell I get it.  It's an Air Force job, so I'm working every connection I have to hook it up.