Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SC - UT game

Started by Buff, October 29, 2005, 07:57:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

anyone see who it was that got injured? 

Hogstradamus

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

kremlinhog

hogstradams think you could e mail that bear bryant stuff to hdn ? thats powerful stuff.

kremlinhog

agree tennesse is anemic on offense, but i am surprised sc is hanging in there with them.

not so sure of a hog blow out next week as i have been predicting.

sc looks improved from the first couple of weeks i saw them, despite the record

Flatline

We are going to lose next week.  They are putting it on Tenn and so can you imagine what they will do to us.  They will come into the game expecting to win and we will come into it hoping to win.

Macgyver_Hawg

If they can complete their passes I can't see us stopping them.
I'd say it might be a high scoring game but we've not been very good at that lately.

kremlinhog

flatline you may be right, they got spurrier who is strangely throwing the ball at tenn, we got nuT

Nutt_Hate_Me

See Willhoit nail that FG must be nice to have a kicker that is good from more than 20 out. 
It's great to be home.

Buff

15-13 UT with 7:39 to go

how come ainge is getting all the snaps now?  does phat phil not remember what happened at LSU earlier this year?  danged idiot.

John Futrall

Did you all see that hit that the ref took by a Tennessee player in the endzone  during a punt?

:o :o

Nutt_Hate_Me

Win or lose Steve Superior is getting the most out of the talent he was left which, which isn't much.  Good to see a guy actually coaching and strategizing.  Nutt coaching in a game against Spurrier is like taking a butter knife to a gun fight.
It's great to be home.

kremlinhog

i dont get it,the announcer said ainge should stay in untill tenn got behind then clausen should come in. please advise

Macgyver_Hawg

Gottfried always sounds like he's drinkin' in the booth.  I bet he has a glass in his hand right now.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Quote from: kremlinhog on October 29, 2005, 09:55:31 pm
i dont get it,the announcer said ainge should stay in untill tenn got behind then clausen should come in. please advise

It's like Tommy T said you have jack A$$es who don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground doing analysis. 
It's great to be home.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on October 29, 2005, 09:55:54 pm
Gottfried always sounds like he's drinkin' in the booth. I bet he has a glass in his hand right now.

A glass would take too long to refill, he's going straight from the flask
It's great to be home.

Macgyver_Hawg

Fulmer is trying the 2 QB thing because he can't afford to not let Ainge play.  Ainge was a big time recruit and a bust so far.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Quote from: PulledPork on October 29, 2005, 09:58:02 pm
now, how often do you see a TN game with less than 100yds passing for the vol qb??

About as often as the Hogs Pass on 1st.
About as often as the Hogs throw for more than 10 Yards.
About as often as a Hog QB throws for more than 200
About as often as the Hogs beat a ranked opponent.
It's great to be home.

kremlinhog

nutt hate me has pretty well summed up the coaching abilities for next weeks game.

never thought when we entered the sec that south carolina would be a "big game"

Buff

ainge = rojo with a stronger arm

kremlinhog

do you think ainge hands off as well as our handeroffer ?

corndo

Buff

why do i imagine this game ending in some drama?

Nutt_Hate_Me

That South Carolina MoFo just hit a 49 yarder FG,  we are *** toast I say *** hash on Toast.
It's great to be home.

Macgyver_Hawg

If they win tonight we will be their shot at going to a bowl game this season.

kremlinhog

nuT will probably get into another field goal kicking contest against sc like we did against georgia. never a good choice for us to do that.
amusing that we are more likely so score a td from seventy yards out than seven

corndo

The USC passing game is looking pretty good - too bad for them, they have to face a stellar secondary next week!  :puke:

Macgyver_Hawg

Man, Fulmer is the last second field goal chance king.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Just when you think the cocks have went limp they stand up and get er done.

corndo

Talk about the hot seat - if phat phil loses to USC, not to mention Spurrier, he's in trouble!

100+GM HAWG

Can anyone ever remember a Tennessee offense this bad?

Hog Bounty Hunter

We're going to get it stuck to us by the Cocks. Nutt needs to call ReMax, Mayflower and Jimmy Sexton.

Macgyver_Hawg

My gosh.  They get Steve Spurrier and they get to beat Tennessee in Neyland.

corndo

Someone asked this week who were the biggest "busts" of the year - Tennessee has to be at or near the top of the list. They were ranked in the top 5 to start

the season.

100+GM HAWG

We know Bounty, your pulling for the Hogs to lose...   

Macgyver_Hawg

Oh, thanks for mentioning Arkansas and the Stoerner fumble announcers.

I'm going to go throw up now.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: 100+GM HAWG on October 29, 2005, 10:12:18 pm
We know Bounty, your pulling for the Hogs to lose...

I'm pulling to get rid of Nutt, and also enimes of the program like yourself.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Our only saving grace is that if SC does win, they may be down the next week.  That being said Spurrier is a big game coach and knows what it takes to keep his team on an even keel. 
It's great to be home.

100+GM HAWG

Just an enemy of cry baby fans...

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: 100+GM HAWG on October 29, 2005, 10:15:29 pm
So who do you think will win next week?

Macgyver_Hawg

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 29, 2005, 10:16:11 pm
Quote from: 100+GM HAWG on October 29, 2005, 10:15:29 pm
So who do you think will win next week?

He doesn't care.  He doesn't even think they need to keep score.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Notice how SC improved week to week with a real coach at the helm.  That's what the good one's do they just get better, the sh!tty ones just get better at making excuses.
It's great to be home.

100+GM HAWG

Who knows, but I will be pulling for the home team, which is more than I can say for you.

100+GM HAWG

With a name like pulled pork, I think it's obvious to everyone you have a one track mind.

How many times a week do you shave your palms?

rococco

HEY HEY thats called public indecency keep it in your... oh you mean which qb who cares they are just going to be eaten by the cocks defenders
Hogville is watching...

Nutt_Hate_Me

I wish you guys would shut up Rodeo is on.
It's great to be home.

WilsonHog

So do I move the whole thread to feuds and scuffles, or just flush the crap and leave the thread for the folks who would like to intelligently discuss the UT/South Carolina game?

rococco

just get rid of the crap :) like my pathetic attempt at a joke... :)
Hogville is watching...

kremlinhog

spurrier is indeed an evil genius. look what happens when you get a real coach. after one game, auburn i think, spurrier went off and basically said
he was ready to dismiss everybody off the team cause he wasnt going to be embarassed like that again.

i know most of you dont like him, but nuT needs to attend spurriers coaching 101 class.

100+GM HAWG

Dang, i didn't know the rodeo was on. I'm out.  ;D

HawgWyld

Quote from: PulledPork on October 29, 2005, 10:29:53 pm
I'm done, no need to move the thread. But we best be prepared next week, because we are in the way of a bowl berth for Spurrier. >:(

And, that's a darned horrible position to be in, too. Here's hoping Nutt can come up with a game plan that works next week.