Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good luck this weekend

Started by NaturalStateReb, November 21, 2011, 02:00:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalStateReb

Obviously, the Rebs couldn't help you out last Saturday.  We did hang tough for a few seconds, though.

Arkansas' put together two straight complete games.  The defense may have a hard time holding LSU, but Arkansas will have the best offense that LSU's seen yet.  Good luck in what will be one of the biggest games in one of the craziest years in recent memory.  Hope you do well, and hope Aubbie somehow upends Bama.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

popcornhog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 21, 2011, 02:00:33 pm
Obviously, the Rebs couldn't help you out last Saturday.  We did hang tough for a few seconds, though.

Arkansas' put together two straight complete games.  The defense may have a hard time holding LSU, but Arkansas will have the best offense that LSU's seen yet.  Good luck in what will be one of the biggest games in one of the craziest years in recent memory.  Hope you do well, and hope Aubbie somehow upends Bama.

Thanks. Good luck with the coaching search!
WPS

Flatline

Hope you guys can rebound...Nutt left you guys worse off than he did here.

Dcace83

+1. Appreciate the thoughts. Feel for you guys. Just know we've been there and done that and I think it's fair to say we turned out ok -- so here's hoping for you folks.
And if I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice. -Michael Scott

<--- I brought that avatar to Hogville. It's win I know.

HoggusMaximus

Ole miss deserved better than hootie nutt.

thank you for your support.

runich

Thanks Reb!  Classy post as always.

scootman

Yeah, thanks Reb. Good vibes from other fans never hurt. Good luck on finding a coach that OM deserves.
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

RazorBassin

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 21, 2011, 02:00:33 pm

NSR, you are always one of the classiest posters.  Thanks and good luck in the coaching search.  You guys have a good 4-5 years of rebuilding to do.

Dcace83

NSR if you come back to this anytime today or tomorrow I am curious on how you as an Ole Miss fan felt about the 4 kneels?
And if I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice. -Michael Scott

<--- I brought that avatar to Hogville. It's win I know.

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 21, 2011, 02:05:12 pm
Ole miss deserved better than hootie nutt.

thank you for your support.
Then again Arkansas deserved better as well..........

Marshfieldhog

Lol at "hung around for a few seconds"..hope that isn't us Friday

BigE_23

Thanks NSR! Hopefully we can get it done...hope y'all find the right guy to make Ole Miss competitive once again, and I hope that's not Gus...not that he's not a good coach, I'm just ready for him to be further away from NW Arkansas to stop poaching our in-state talent!

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Dcace83 on November 21, 2011, 02:31:00 pm
NSR if you come back to this anytime today or tomorrow I am curious on how you as an Ole Miss fan felt about the 4 kneels?

I think it was probably Miles trying to be classy to another SEC coach.  It's not like the game was in any doubt, and further scoring would have just been gratuitous. 

Well, more gratuitous, anyway.  lol

I hope so on the coaching search, too.  The names I hear most are Leach, Rodriguez, Briles, Freeze, and Fedora.  I don't think they'll go with a coordinator, but you never know.  I think if they don't announce a hire before Sunday, it'll mean they're not going after Leach or Rodriguez since both are out of the game and there'd be no reason to wait on either.  Personally, I'd hire Leach.  He's a good coach, his quirky personality might work at Ole Miss, and we could probably get him for less than market value since he wants back in the game.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Doug

I may not always agree with what NSR posts, but he's one hell of a freakin' awesome guy and I'm a better person for having known/worked with him.

For those of you that aren't aware, NSR is the former owner of FearlessFriday.com (Hogville's sister site).
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Hootiethehog

and fearless friday is one hell of a site for those of you that haven't been over there yet.

i can't tell you the number of times i've used it as a reference. i had no idea nsr was the former owner.

now that nutt is gone, my animosity for ole miss has waned and i wish them the best of luck on their coaching search. just hope it's not asu's coach because i'd like to see what he can do with another year or two
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Douglas on November 21, 2011, 04:05:29 pm
I may not always agree with what NSR posts, but he's one hell of a freakin' awesome guy and I'm a better person for having known/worked with him.

For those of you that aren't aware, NSR is the former owner of FearlessFriday.com (Hogville's sister site).

Thanks, Douglas.  Your opinion of me is touching, if misplaced.  lol