Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#karma, the Auburn edition

Started by TheJoeyBucketz, October 15, 2017, 06:20:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJoeyBucketz

https://mobile.twitter.com/picksixpreviews/status/919658081725964288

So apparently those arrogant azzclowns thought it would be a good idea to have their mascot dress up like the Troy mascot after they got up 20-0.

They may beat us by 50, but at least they choked that one away after such a classy display.

God, I hate Auburn. By extension, I hate freaking Gus. If I am the coach of a team where the mascot pulled some shite like that I would kick his butt off the field. Hell, that crap was probably Gus's idea.
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

jgphillips3

#Karma indeed!

Of course they are going to run it down our throat so...

hobhog

If anything it will keep their usual trolls away this week I imagine....

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: hobhog on October 15, 2017, 06:31:08 pm
If anything it will keep their usual trolls away this week I imagine....
Those guys give me the lols. I was hoping to reel em in with this thread.
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

hobhog

Quote from: golf2day on October 15, 2017, 06:41:09 pm
Those guys give me the lols. I was hoping to reel em in with this thread.

There were a few on here last week being smug. Guessing they have lost sense of humor.

texas tush hog

Quote from: golf2day on October 15, 2017, 06:20:08 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/picksixpreviews/status/919658081725964288

So apparently those arrogant azzclowns thought it would be a good idea to have their mascot dress up like the Troy mascot after they got up 20-0.

They may beat us by 50, but at least they choked that one away after such a classy display.

They probably will too.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

RebelliousHog

And some people in HV want that booger picking azzhat to be OUR coach.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 15, 2017, 06:23:26 pm
#Karma indeed!

Of course they are going to run it down our throat so...
Unfortunately they likely learned an extremely valuable and timely lesson......just in time for our game. Who wants to bet they make extra damn sure they don't repeat the same mistake this coming Saturday?