Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 05:19:44 am

Texas Bowl Hype Video

Started by Golinator14, December 07, 2014, 06:14:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Golinator14

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on December 08, 2014, 06:58:11 am
Only way it coulda been better would have been if the horns came in upside down at the end!  Great Job! WPS!

For my next video with more footage of both teams. I plan on doing that. Great idea and thank you.
Woo Pig!

Golinator14

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 08, 2014, 08:10:42 am
I enjoyed the video.i have one complaint. You call it the Texas Bowl hype video, but other than the longhorn there's nothing about Texas or Houston or Texas Bowl.

I really can't complain because I don't have the talent you do. Again, well done. I just wish it was actually about the bowl game.

Thank you for the criticism. I appropriate all feedback and I do plan on making another video soon with footage from our previous match ups with  ::hornsdown:: This video was more so a season roundup with a Texas Bowl tease/announcement at the end.
Woo Pig!

Polecat

That's what's up. Nice work man
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

thefisher

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

Jborohog09

Quote from: Golinator14 on December 08, 2014, 10:32:47 am
For my next video with more footage of both teams. I plan on doing that. Great idea and thank you.
Woo Pig!

If you need any footage of old Arkansas-Texas teams I can hook you up.  Just send me a PM.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Jborohog09 on December 08, 2014, 02:04:38 pm
If you need any footage of old Arkansas-Texas teams I can hook you up.  Just send me a PM.

You're the best warmachine. Love your videos. Thank ypu for making them.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

TheRazorbackGuy

COCHISE

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 08, 2014, 08:10:42 am
I enjoyed the video.i have one complaint. You call it the Texas Bowl hype video, but other than the longhorn there's nothing about Texas or Houston or Texas Bowl.

I think you're missing the point. It's a video aimed at getting the fans, and maybe even players, hyped for the upcoming bowl game. It could have been substituted for whatever bowl we were chosen for. It's not a Razorback vs. Longhorn hype video per se.

Augustus

smb

Good Job! It would be a good recruiting video.
GeorgiaHOG

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

JRHoward

Thank You for the work.  I am looking forward to seeing your next one!
Woooo Pig!

Lake City Hog

Come-on let's get with it and get that 2nd one out!

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Golinator14

Quote from: Lake City Hog on December 10, 2014, 09:12:25 pm
Come-on let's get with it and get that 2nd one out!

I plan on releasing two videos at the same time. I already have the first finished. The second is being started as I type. They'll both be out hopefully sometime this weekend or early next week.

Woo Pig! ::hornsdown::

95_alum

That video makes me miss playing team sports. I have (had) co-workers that are totally clueless. Well done. Go Hogs!

MissippHog

One of the best hype videos I have seen and I usually don't like them (most just come of as being corny.)  Good job OP and +1 to you.

Golinator14

My next two videos focusing on the Rivalry Renewed and the Texas Bowl will be out either tomorrow early afternoon or Saturday morning. I'm ahead of my original schedule. Woo Pig! :razorback: ::hornsdown::

hawgwatcher

I have watched this at least 10 x's today and could watch another 10 if I had time. My daughter got a new blue-ray player and hooked it up to our 60 in. flatscreen in the living room. It had a YouTube link on it so I asked her to search this video. What was impressive to begin with only gets better the bigger the screen and audio output! We loved it! Watched some of your other videos as well. You have a gift. Please continue to share it with us.
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

OneTuskOverTheLine™

WOW..!! +1 and I owe you another  ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Golinator14

I made these two hype videos for the Texas Bowl. They focus more on the old rivalry being renewed. If you enjoy them please do share. I want any and all Longhorn fans to see this and feel the pain that we will bring come the 29th. Woo Pig.

Also, the old footage comes from Jborohog09 or WARMACHINE2013
Thank you so much for the footage.

Here are the two links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtEj2Di2i5A - Rivalry Renewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmEXD6HZCXE - The Rivalry Is Back

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Golinator14 on December 12, 2014, 12:34:49 pm
I made these two hype videos for the Texas Bowl. They focus more on the old rivalry being renewed. If you enjoy them please do share. I want any and all Longhorn fans to see this and feel the pain that we will bring come the 29th. Woo Pig.

Also, the old footage comes from Jborohog09 or WARMACHINE2013
Thank you so much for the footage.

Here are the two links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtEj2Di2i5A - Rivalry Renewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmEXD6HZCXE - The Rivalry Is Back

Again.. awesome...  Someone should make sure these are circulated in the player and coach circles.........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Golinator14

Quote from: DLUXHOG on December 12, 2014, 01:16:19 pm
Again.. awesome...  Someone should make sure these are circulated in the player and coach circles.........

Thank you very much and yeah I would love for this to get around the locker room and the campus and beyond. I've tried to share it on social media, but I'm only one man. Hog Nation can help! Woo Pig!

colbycummings

If anyone knows who did this video can they get in touch with me? I love it and would like to have a copy of it. It's no longer on YouTube

widespreadsooie

NuttinItUp

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

I noted this recently too, that it was missing. One of my all time favorites.

southeasthog

Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.