Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MVP 8pm...Alex Collins!

Started by twistitup, January 25, 2018, 09:51:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

FANONTHEHILL

Also Cody Hollister and his twin brother Jacob (both with Patriots) singing in th early rounds.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Wild Boarnado

We are looking forward to this show - got the DVR ready to go. Thanks for the reminder. WPS!
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

hoglady

Thanks for posting - I wouldn't have known a thing about it.
Just set the DVR to record.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

kennypig

Alex did a shout out "Go Hogs !"   Good job, Alex.

LZH

On CBS. He did extremely well, and afterword LL Cool J made the comment that he was so Irish maybe he should have gone to Notre Dame. Collins said "no way, that is all Razorbacks, go Hogs baby."

Fun to see.

lwillin

Just watched it...Alex did well, and gave a shout-out for the Razorbacks!!!
Go Alex! WPS!!!!!

tangman

Still showing the Hogs some love! Cool.

SooieGeneris

It's great to get a shout out from a guy who was one of the hottest RBs in the league down the stretch of the season! CM and the graphics guys need to have that clip all over twitter with signing day getting close.
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

LZH

Quote from: SooieGeneris on January 25, 2018, 07:46:09 pm
It's great to get a shout out from a guy who was one of the hottest RBs in the league down the stretch of the season! CM and the graphics guys need to have that clip all over twitter with signing day getting close.

Agreed

razCzar

Quote from: LZH on January 25, 2018, 07:27:34 pm
On CBS. He did extremely well, and afterword LL Cool J made the comment that he was so Irish maybe he should have gone to Notre Dame. Collins said "no way, that is all Razorbacks, go Hogs baby."

Fun to see.
Saw end of show with the Alex quickie review but missed his whole routine.
So thanks for posting his shout-out to the Hogs.
+1

GA reddiehog

Alex did a great job and should have made the top 3.  He got beat out by a terrible dog act.  He did give a great shout out to the Razorbacks.  He is a class act and has always represented the U of A well.

hoglady

Quote from: GA reddiehog on January 25, 2018, 10:12:43 pm
Alex did a great job and should have made the top 3.  He got beat out by a terrible dog act.  He did give a great shout out to the Razorbacks.  He is a class act and has always represented the U of A well.
[/quote

Yes - can't complain about the piano player and the guy that sang opera, they were both very talented.
But the dog act??? And I love dogs but Alex was 10x better than that act.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

Grizzlyfan

Did anyone "win" the contest?

I thought Collins, the piano player and the opera were the best.

hoglady

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on January 26, 2018, 10:47:31 am
Did anyone "win" the contest?

I thought Collins, the piano player and the opera were the best.

Those were my top 3, too - I believe the opera singer won.

snoot hoggy hog

He threw up the "A" after he checked Cool J. That's gangsta.

hogginbama

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on January 27, 2018, 09:26:25 am
He threw up the "A" after he checked Cool J. That's gangsta.

Many here would lead you to believe "throwing the A" is a childish thing started by 2 people that don't have a clue. Now you tell us it is "gangsta", how dare you go against the all-mighty wisdom that is Hogville royalty.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

snoot hoggy hog

Quote from: hogginbama on January 27, 2018, 10:34:29 am
Many here would lead you to believe "throwing the A" is a childish thing started by 2 people that don't have a clue. Now you tell us it is "gangsta", how dare you go against the all-mighty wisdom that is Hogville royalty.

lwillin

Quote from: GA reddiehog on January 25, 2018, 10:12:43 pm
This.

hogginbama

My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

solitons