Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kendell Jones DT out of Killeen, TX

Started by HogWildBison2011, March 29, 2015, 03:29:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

I know this is probably a long shot but he does hold an offer from Arkansas and he is a physical specimen. I would LOVE to add him to our roster.

Kendell Jones 6'4 & 1/2 361 lbs
http://247sports.com/Player/Kendell-Jones-36873

Highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3117193/highlights/172824375/v2

tophawg19

i'm afraid that tee shirt speaks volumes . would love to see him in hog red though
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hoggish1

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 29, 2015, 03:38:43 pm
i'm afraid that tee shirt speaks volumes . would love to see him in hog red though

If I gave that tee shirt to you when you were in 10th grade, would you wear it?

Doesn't mean sheet...

texas tush hog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on March 29, 2015, 07:39:21 pm

Doesn't mean sheet...

I bet it does, Charley has him sewed up.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jackflash

If he wants to come for a visit. I would recruit him until he says no.

Steef

PaintballHog

hawgdavis

Did yall notice how long his arms are. He is a big fella

Hog Fan from Camden

texas tush hog

Quote from: jackflash on March 30, 2015, 07:36:37 am
If he wants to come for a visit. I would recruit him until he says no.

Absolutely, as Yogi Berra says, it ain't over until it's over but the teasips have a geographical advantage and a history of turning out defensive tackles. A&M and Baylor have the same pull, but who knows, if our guys can budge him, it would be an unbelievable get. It appears Texass would be the leader by the T-shirt, they think so down here anyway.

BigPapaHawg

Let's stay on this one! We need him!
WOO PIG

Athog

Doesn't mean sheet...

Sure ok Un huh right .....

lefty08

Is that a forward facing hog under the longhorn??
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

72756Hog

Never argue with stupid people, they'll just drag you down to their level and win by experience.

hawgmasta

Imagine this guy and Jackson/Froholdt anchoring that line, ain't nobody getting through that!

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

jackflash

If Strong has another bad year the draw to the longhorns may not be that great

Pig in the Pokey

This kid is down to 5 I hear. Texas, gAggies, blO-U, baylor, and lsu. not quite there with this kinda kid yet, probably wont ever beat Charlie out for elite Texas defenders. But I will say this, I'll take our die-hard hog DL in-state this year.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

texas tush hog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 05, 2015, 03:44:57 pm
This kid is down to 5 I hear. Texas, gAggies, blO-U, baylor, and lsu. not quite there with this kinda kid yet, probably wont ever beat Charlie out for elite Texas defenders. But I will say this, I'll take our die-hard hog DL in-state this year.

Personally I figure it is between Texass and Baylor, 50 mile drive, less than an hour either way, and all Interstate.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: texas tush hog on April 05, 2015, 05:03:28 pm
Personally I figure it is between Texass and Baylor, 50 mile drive, less than an hour either way, and all Interstate.
Me too. Although I'd say 90 % Texas.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hoggish1

Quote from: texas tush hog on March 30, 2015, 11:10:11 pm
It appears Texass would be the leader by the T-shirt, they think so down here anyway.

They can think what they want but it will not be over till it's over and Feb. is a long way from today.

kp72204

If we have a really good defense this year we'll start to pull the best of the best.

GuvHog

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 29, 2015, 03:38:43 pm

Isn't that the Razorback track facility behind him in that picture???
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

PorkRinds

Quote from: GuvHog on April 13, 2015, 10:55:15 am

Really GUV?  With longhorns on the sign and pictures of football players in burnt orange on banners above him?  It's not a track facility and it's not in Arkansas...

jry04

Quote from: GuvHog on April 13, 2015, 10:55:15 am
Yeah, he wore a Longhorn shirt on a visit to Arkansas.

gmarv

Doesn't mean sheet...
not a chance in h*ll I would of put that sheet  on at any time in my life.

outlawhogeywells

the thing to do is keep improving and move blow u out as an option the Texas kids.  Baylor is a flash in the pan.  If Texas improves and A&M keeps recruiting then Baylor will start fading.  Well unless they recruit like their ba$ketball team does

TeedupHigh

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 05, 2015, 03:44:57 pm

What do you mean by "not quite there with this kind of kid".......RU saying we just ain't good enough to recruit these kids?  Com'on Man, with CBB and Pittman anyone is fair game!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TeedupHigh on April 13, 2015, 04:28:52 pm
What do you mean by "not quite there with this kind of kid".......RU saying we just ain't good enough to recruit these kids?  Com'on Man, with CBB and Pittman anyone is fair game!!!
no, i mean the #1 defender in the state of Texas. #1, lots of politic$ in Texass #2 Strong is a defense guru, and a hell of a recruiter. #3 kids this good have been recruited at least 2 or 3 years. This being BBs 3rd year, we will start to see the out of state 4*s more frequently.