Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why in the hell are they waiting??????????

Started by southernhog1, November 18, 2012, 06:39:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

This football season will be over in 5 days.  Our coach will be announced on the 6th day.

ListenHereMister

Quote from: moses_007 on November 18, 2012, 11:50:30 pm
This football season will be over in 5 days.  Our coach will be announced on the 6th day.

Link?

RD

Quote from: southernhog1 on November 18, 2012, 06:39:47 pm
There are other teams looking for coaches, so are we!!! Win or lose next Friday it doesn't matter.

Have the press conference, thank the coaches, but explain we are going in another direction!!!!!!

Let the new coaches start recruiting NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moses_007

Quote from: ListenHereMister on November 18, 2012, 11:55:20 pm
Link?

I wish I had a link.  Just what they have said on all the talk shows.  Say announcement is this Saturday sometime.

Hawg Balling

Quote from: Hog Spread on November 18, 2012, 09:46:55 pm
I get frustrated with holier than thou attitude about our fan base. The "I'm so much smarter than the posters on this board." rants...  Yet here you are clicking on every link trying to garner something to hold on to.  Take a deep breath, relax...  Stop being so judgmental. Let others blow off some steam, and if you click on something that seems stupid to you, add something positive or move on.  Or, don't.

Ironic post is ironic.

Holier than thou attitude?  No, it's called realism.  Our fan base, at least a large portion of those who post on this board and start threads like this, consists of far too many people with a room temperature IQ.  Those dim bulbs have had a veritable field day throughout the last 8 months with their rage-induced hate trolling about all things related to Razorback Football and the coaching search. 

Stupidity needs no defense, so stop lending it one.

Justifiable Hogicide

Long already told us what he "is waiting for".....his phone to ring.  :puke:

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Hawg Balling on November 18, 2012, 06:52:34 pm
I seriously think a large portion of Hogville posters have never watched a football game not featuring Arkansas, have never ventured outside the borders of our state, don't have a clue about the business aspect of college football and coaching hires, have never donated a penny to the Razorback Foundation, and cannot comprehend much outside of performing the simple action of watching football/basketball games.

This. I have to talk to friends that went to others schools to remind myself that our fanbase is on par with other fanbases. Some of the lack of intelligent thought by some on this board is still astonishing though.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Hawg Balling on November 19, 2012, 09:04:56 am
Ironic post is ironic.

Holier than thou attitude?  No, it's called realism.  Our fan base, at least a large portion of those who post on this board and start threads like this, consists of far too many people with a room temperature IQ.  Those dim bulbs have had a veritable field day throughout the last 8 months with their rage-induced hate trolling about all things related to Razorback Football and the coaching search. 

Stupidity needs no defense, so stop lending it one.

Room temperature might be a little high. I honestly think some of are fans have the mental capacity of a small salad bar.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

OrvilleRedenporker