Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Those of you who said we had no chance of beating UGA...

Started by TulsaHawg, October 22, 2005, 09:02:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 22, 2005, 10:28:51 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 22, 2005, 10:22:12 pm
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 22, 2005, 10:14:47 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 10:09:14 pm
So, Where is the blow out they were predicting?

Where was it? Are you a complete loser? DJ Shockley went down with an injury in the first half. He never came back. Their offense was severely diminished. I'm SURE you predicted that. Lord. This board is populated with complete bozos.

And UGA scored only 7 of their points with Shock in the game.

BP, you predicted the Hogs would score only 7 points. Is it your contention that had Shockley not been injured, DMc would not have run for almost 200 yard ane the Hogs would not have scored 20 points?

They were without their two best defensive linemen and their starting middle linebacker. They started a guy at MLB who weighed 208. Their starting QB went down in the first half. We had every chance to beat them, but it was IMPOSSIBLE because our head coach froze up.

Do you think you are making a major point? What are you celebrating? This whole Arkansas story continues to get more bizarre by the week, and you are completely unaware.

Now let me get this straight.  Are you trying to tell me that the only difference between the Hogs and the #4 team in the country is 4 players?!?!?!?  WOW!  You have been holding out on us BP!!!  You think we are really a lot better than you have been saying.

jblack19

Quote from: e_dub on October 22, 2005, 10:30:41 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 22, 2005, 10:28:24 pm
Quote from: e_dub on October 22, 2005, 10:26:53 pm
This plethora of positiveness is good, it's always good to have people on both sides of the fence. Kind of like having more than one political party. There were threads started last week aimed at rubbing the loss in the face of the pro-nutt posters so i can see where this one comes from. But the fact that the other threads that actually have something to do with sports are being neglected is pretty lame. How long is this argument going to go on?

This is only one thread. There are plenty of others if you don't like this one.

I was talking about all of you. Read more, post less.
Arent message boards just that, message boards? Does that mean just read and not post? No, I dont think thats what they are used for. Were having a discussion. It would be a boring discussion if no one posted.

Biggus Piggus

October 22, 2005, 10:35:30 pm #102 Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 10:38:15 pm by Biggus Piggus
Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 10:30:36 pm
Biggus, do you think we are improving? We both agree on the QB thing, btw. We both agree on the passing, btw.

The defense has been improving all season.  Herring played them out too soon against Auburn.  They had a lot of decent downs, despite never figuring out how to stop the run.  The defense was fine at Bama.  They let one go today right before half that really hurt.  Had to be near perfect to give our offense any chance.

I'm too mad about the QB situation to think about much else.  The team cares about the QB situation too.  They don't want to feel like it's hopeless either.  Something has to give this week, or Nutt goes from dumb to insane.

I expected Georgia's defense to be much less extraordinary this season even without being short three starters.  McFadden is playing amazing football.  For the first time in Nutt's career, I do not see him actively trying to win football games.  It's more like trying to hold down the damage.  Tolerating the failures of Johnson...inexplicable.  Using Hillis as a punt returner after he'd already proven himself both incompetent as a punt returner and chronic as a fumbler...inexplicable.  Parts of the team are getting better, and they are getting shot in the back by their own coach.
[CENSORED]!

jblack19

Quote from: pseudorabies on October 22, 2005, 10:32:54 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 10:22:50 pm
Quote from: pseudorabies on October 22, 2005, 10:19:51 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 10:12:31 pm
You just refuse to see the positives about the game. We've noted the problems about todays game in several threads above. We just refuse to quit.

PLease tell me when the positive points in games we lose will finally move some of the loses over to the win column.
Dumb post. You use them as building tools. To get better. I thought you would know that. We played the best game of the year by far. So wouldnt you say we played better today than we played last week?

How many "building tools" (loses)  does Nutt need to get better and beat a respectable SEC opponent?  Jblack, do you even know the last time we had a respectable SEC victory? 
I would say when we beat bama last year, you cant say MS St was a respectible team last year.

WilsonHog

Now that is one helluva idea.

jblack19

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 22, 2005, 10:35:30 pm
Biggus, do you think we are improving? We both agree on the QB thing, btw. We both agree on the passing, btw.

The defense has been improving all season.  Herring played them out too soon against Auburn.  They had a lot of decent downs, despite never figuring out how to stop the run.  The defense was fine at Bama.  They let one go today right before half that really hurt.  Had to be near perfect to give our offense any chance.

I'm too mad about the QB situation to think about much else.  The team cares about the QB situation too.  They don't want to feel like it's hopeless either.  Something has to give this week, or Nutt goes from dumb to insane.
This post I agree with. We dont need to start RJ next week. I think the O will do  A LOT better without him.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 09:24:34 pm
Quote from: pseudorabies on October 22, 2005, 09:20:38 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 22, 2005, 09:19:11 pm
That's right Cabot! Some people never learn that you shouldn't get discouraged and just quit! Get back up, and keep going,because something good is going to happen.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again in the expectation of getting a diffrent result.
Main Entry: in·san·i·ty
Pronunciation: in-'sa-n&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
1 a : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia) and usually excluding such states as mental retardation, psychoneurosis, and various character disorders b : a mental disorder
2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

ummmmmm.. I dont see where your definition is in the Websters one.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" is a famous quote by Albert Einstein, genius.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

jblack19

Quote from: gmb_79 on October 22, 2005, 10:38:06 pm
That's right Cabot! Some people never learn that you shouldn't get discouraged and just quit! Get back up, and keep going,because something good is going to happen.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again in the expectation of getting a diffrent result.
1 a : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia) and usually excluding such states as mental retardation, psychoneurosis, and various character disorders b : a mental disorder
2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" is a famous quote by Albert Einstein, genius.
Thanks for the compliment.. but genius is a little too much.

TulsaHawg

October 22, 2005, 10:39:23 pm #108 Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 10:41:11 pm by TulsaHawg
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 22, 2005, 10:35:30 pm

The defense has been improving all season. Herring played them out too soon against Auburn. They had a lot of decent downs, despite never figuring out how to stop the run. The defense was fine at Bama. They let one go today right before half that really hurt. Had to be near perfect to give our offense any chance.

I'm too mad about the QB situation to think about much else. The team cares about the QB situation too. They don't want to feel like it's hopeless either. Something has to give this week, or Nutt goes from dumb to insane.

I too was frustrated by the QB play today, and the fact that HDN did not make a change.  I am hoping that a change is made before the SC game.

There have been times this year I thought RJ was improving, but now it seems he is no further along than he was at the beginning of the year.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Wake Up the Echoes on October 22, 2005, 10:36:46 pm

Now that is one helluva idea.

Oh, I've got a lot of them Wilson. ;D

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 22, 2005, 09:02:16 pm
and who predicted that we would be completely blown out........

YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!

No we didn't win, and it's not a moral victory, but we did have our chances. We just didn't eliminate our mistakes, and we didn't execute.

We could have won that game, and we SHOULD have won that game!!!

Now let's learn from our mistakes, make some adjustments, and get ready for South Carolina!

Go Hogs!!!!!!
I'm sorry, I could of sworn we lost the game.

razorback4life

Quote from: gmb_79 on October 22, 2005, 10:38:06 pm

;D

hulk hog

If Shockey doesn't get hurt I say it's not as close as it was. They would have been a lot more aggressive. 

What's sad is we had every opportunity to win. A lot of things fell right and we didn't execute.  Our redzone offense is horrible. We win if we score a TD after the fumble to start the second half.  Johnson should be making better game decsions this far in the year.
Tereshinski was 5-9 for 90 yds no int. Johnson 11-20 for 109 and a costly int.  We should be trying every QB we have to get them some real game evaluation.

A dumb peanlty, costly turnover, 1 ball caught by a receiver.  Same old song.

6-7 other SEC teams would have beat them today.  That's were we are. When you are 1-11 against Florida, Georgia and Tennessee as Nutt is you come to expect it.

I'll be there on the 5th but I'm sick of this.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 22, 2005, 10:33:10 pm
Now let me get this straight. Are you trying to tell me that the only difference between the Hogs and the #4 team in the country is 4 players?!?!?!? WOW! You have been holding out on us BP!!! You think we are really a lot better than you have been saying.

I love how some people are so petty that they have to come on and rub it in my face that we lost today.  These so called Hog fans, are rubbing a loss in my face because we played "close" to a team with their backup QB.  I have never once experienced so much hatred for people who want us to win, that a close loss is a reason for people who aresupposedly fans of the program to rub it in the face of people wanting more.  Truly sickening.

Fatty McGee

You do realize that you started this thread to rub it in other people's faces that we didn't lose as bad as predicted, don't you?

To complain about them giving it back to you is a little hypocritical, don't you think?
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

TulsaHawg

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 23, 2005, 12:05:56 am
Now let me get this straight. Are you trying to tell me that the only difference between the Hogs and the #4 team in the country is 4 players?!?!?!? WOW! You have been holding out on us BP!!! You think we are really a lot better than you have been saying.

I love how some people are so petty that they have to come on and rub it in my face that we lost today.  These so called Hog fans, are rubbing a loss in my face because we played "close" to a team with their backup QB.  I have never once experienced so much hatred for people who want us to win, that a close loss is a reason for people who aresupposedly fans of the program to rub it in the face of people wanting more. Truly sickening.

THF, your response to the quote you used is unrelated.  Also, you seem to have trouble with your eyesight.  Your response is in really big letters!  You might want to have that checked.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 23, 2005, 12:14:18 am
You do realize that you started this thread to rub it in other people's faces that we didn't lose as bad as predicted, don't you?

To complain about them giving it back to you is a little hypocritical, don't you think?

If you are talking to me Fatty, I don't believe I have complained at all.  To what are you referring?

razorback4life

Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 10:35:44 pm
Quote from: pseudorabies on October 22, 2005, 10:32:54 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 10:22:50 pm
Quote from: pseudorabies on October 22, 2005, 10:19:51 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 10:12:31 pm
You just refuse to see the positives about the game. We've noted the problems about todays game in several threads above. We just refuse to quit.

PLease tell me when the positive points in games we lose will finally move some of the loses over to the win column.
Dumb post. You use them as building tools. To get better. I thought you would know that. We played the best game of the year by far. So wouldnt you say we played better today than we played last week?

How many "building tools" (loses) does Nutt need to get better and beat a respectable SEC opponent? Jblack, do you even know the last time we had a respectable SEC victory?
I would say when we beat bama last year, you cant say MS St was a respectible team last year.
Please go back and look at bamas record and look at who they beat that year.  I wouldn't call that a respectable win.  Go back further and you will find one.  HINT HINT....It was in the 2002 season. 

TulsaHawg

Oh, I think I see now.  You have me, "TulsaHawg" confused with "TulsaHogFan". 

"TulsaHogFan" is the one doing the whining, or complaining, or whatever it is.

Me? I'm just minding my own business.  ;)

Fatty McGee

Sorry, didn't want to use the quote feature on all those big letters, so I figured it was clear just being under that one.  I knew who I was responding to.

AFWarrior83

A L on the schedule is a L on the schedule, that is all that matters right now, when we start winning, I will start bragging about the football team!
Hogville member since 2005.

razorback4life

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 22, 2005, 10:04:06 pm
Quote from: pseudorabies on October 22, 2005, 09:53:44 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 22, 2005, 09:49:35 pm
I asically agree with you on all points, except not necessarily the 1st. We don't know what would have happened had Shock stayed in the game. You might have expected that UGA would have been able to mount a good ground attack with Shockley out, but they didn't.

Look, I'm not happy that another QB was not brought in. For the most part RJ basically handed the ball off, and completed a few passes. Any of the other QB's could have done the same thing. If I'm not mistaken the only pass attempted into the EZ was by our RB, not our QB!!! RJ, for whatever reason, does not make good decisions. I think Mort would handle this offense better. I think he would make better decisions.

Another thing, if I was the coach, I would not have Hillis returning punts. I would like to see someone with break-away speed back there. Heck, put Fish back there.

Some other things: pass more to the TE; use slants; throw to Monk!!!

Probably one of your best posts I have seen on here. Now, with all the things you listed on this post, who should be held accountable for those things not happening?

Houston Nutt is ultimately responsible.

I have to give it to you Tulsahawg, you gave me 2 honest posts back to back....lets go for three.  What should happen to coaches who have the unltimate responsibility for their teams when they make wrong and bad decisions? 

You can do it...I am going to keep my fingers crossed. 

TulsaHogFan

Uhh actually you are talking to the wrong person.  I did not start this thread and i have posted once.  I was just trying to call attention to TulsaHawg for sitting here saying, look how wrong you were, we only lost by 3.  Its petty, immature, and childish.

And for calling me a hypocrite?  Please Check your facts.  I am not the one saying i am happy with the program.  Thanks just wanted to clear that up.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: pseudorabies on October 23, 2005, 12:23:47 am
I asically agree with you on all points, except not necessarily the 1st. We don't know what would have happened had Shock stayed in the game. You might have expected that UGA would have been able to mount a good ground attack with Shockley out, but they didn't.

Look, I'm not happy that another QB was not brought in. For the most part RJ basically handed the ball off, and completed a few passes. Any of the other QB's could have done the same thing. If I'm not mistaken the only pass attempted into the EZ was by our RB, not our QB!!! RJ, for whatever reason, does not make good decisions. I think Mort would handle this offense better. I think he would make better decisions.

Another thing, if I was the coach, I would not have Hillis returning punts. I would like to see someone with break-away speed back there. Heck, put Fish back there.

Probably one of your best posts I have seen on here. Now, with all the things you listed on this post, who should be held accountable for those things not happening?

I have to give it to you Tulsahawg, you gave me 2 honest posts back to back....lets go for three. What should happen to coaches who have the unltimate responsibility for their teams when they make wrong and bad decisions?

*raises hand*   I know, I know!

Fatty McGee

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 23, 2005, 12:26:01 am

Uhh actually you are talking to the wrong person. I did not start this thread and i have posted once. I was just trying to call attention to TulsaHawg for sitting here saying, look how wrong you were, we only lost by 3. Its petty, immature, and childish.

And for calling me a hypocrite? Please Check your facts. I am not the one saying i am happy with the program. Thanks just wanted to clear that up.

You're right.  My mistake.  I'll hang up and listen.

TulsaHogFan

October 23, 2005, 12:30:52 am #125 Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 12:38:37 am by TulsaHogFan
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 23, 2005, 12:27:26 am
Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 23, 2005, 12:26:01 am

Uhh actually you are talking to the wrong person. I did not start this thread and i have posted once. I was just trying to call attention to TulsaHawg for sitting here saying, look how wrong you were, we only lost by 3. Its petty, immature, and childish.

And for calling me a hypocrite? Please Check your facts. I am not the one saying i am happy with the program. Thanks just wanted to clear that up.

You're right. My mistake. I'll hang up and listen.
No worries.  Thanks

dirty stanchez

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 23, 2005, 12:05:56 am

I love how some people are so petty that they have to come on and rub it in my face that we lost today.  These so called Hog fans, are rubbing a loss in my face because we played "close" to a team with their backup QB.  I have never once experienced so much hatred for people who want us to win, that a close loss is a reason for people who are supposedly fans of the program to rub it in the face of people wanting more. Truly sickening.

B/c it had to be said again.

TulsaHawg

I have to give it to you Tulsahawg, you gave me 2 honest posts back to back....lets go for three. What should happen to coaches who have the unltimate responsibility for their teams when they make wrong and bad decisions?

Uh.....uh....uh..........

They should be fired?

Look Pseudo, I don't agree with everything that HDN does.  However, I am not of the opinion that keeping RJ in the game today is a "farable offense".  I was very frustrated witht he play of RJ today, and I was frustrated with the fact that HDN didn't make a change; and I was frustrated with some of HDN's playcalling. I hope a change is made at QB, but I am not for firing the coach over it.

At any rate, I don't agree with the "fire the coach" campaign in the middle of the season. If a HC needs to be fired, the time to do it is after the season.

I personally don't think HDN will be fired after this year. I think he will have at least one more year, and maybe two.  I do think he will be forced to make some changes.  Now, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he might balk at those changes, ala Cutcliffe, and bring about his demise as coach;  but at this point, I think he will be the HC at the UA next year, if JFB's willin' and the creeks don't rise.  ;)

razorback4life

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 23, 2005, 12:48:54 am

They should be fired?

Look Pseudo, I don't agree with everything that HDN does.  However, I am not of the opinion that keeping RJ in the game today is a "farable offense".  I was very frustrated witht he play of RJ today, and I was frustrated with the fact that HDN didn't make a change; and I was frustrated with some of HDN's playcalling. I hope a change is made at QB, but I am not for firing the coach over it.

At any rate, I don't agree with the "fire the coach" campaign in the middle of the season. If a HC needs to be fired, the time to do it is after the season.

I personally don't think HDN will be fired after this year. I think he will have at least one more year, and maybe two.  I do think he will be forced to make some changes.  Now, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he might balk at those changes, ala Cutcliffe, and bring about his demise as coach;  but at this point, I think he will be the HC at the UA next year, if JFB's willin' and the creeks don't rise. ;)

For being unhappy with him you sure do take up a lot for him. 

TulsaHawg

Quote from: pseudorabies on October 23, 2005, 12:56:51 am

They should be fired?

Look Pseudo, I don't agree with everything that HDN does. However, I am not of the opinion that keeping RJ in the game today is a "farable offense". I was very frustrated witht he play of RJ today, and I was frustrated with the fact that HDN didn't make a change; and I was frustrated with some of HDN's playcalling. I hope a change is made at QB, but I am not for firing the coach over it.

I personally don't think HDN will be fired after this year. I think he will have at least one more year, and maybe two. I do think he will be forced to make some changes. Now, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he might balk at those changes, ala Cutcliffe, and bring about his demise as coach; but at this point, I think he will be the HC at the UA next year, if JFB's willin' and the creeks don't rise. ;)

Well heck Pseudo!  All you guys ganging up on him like you do, somebody has to defend the poor guy.   ;)

The difference is, I want him to make some changes;  a lot of folks want to run him off, and right now!

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 23, 2005, 01:00:45 am
Quote from: pseudorabies on October 23, 2005, 12:56:51 am

They should be fired?

Look Pseudo, I don't agree with everything that HDN does. However, I am not of the opinion that keeping RJ in the game today is a "farable offense". I was very frustrated witht he play of RJ today, and I was frustrated with the fact that HDN didn't make a change; and I was frustrated with some of HDN's playcalling. I hope a change is made at QB, but I am not for firing the coach over it.

I personally don't think HDN will be fired after this year. I think he will have at least one more year, and maybe two. I do think he will be forced to make some changes. Now, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he might balk at those changes, ala Cutcliffe, and bring about his demise as coach; but at this point, I think he will be the HC at the UA next year, if JFB's willin' and the creeks don't rise. ;)

Well heck Pseudo!  All you guys ganging up on him like you do, somebody has to defend the poor guy.  ;)

The difference is, I want him to make some changes; a lot of folks want to run him off, and right now!

TulsaHawg, I think most of us that want Nutt gone immediately were at the place you are at now 1-3 seasons ago.  I know a large part of why I want him canned is because of his stubborn refusal to make staff changes and hire an OC.  I think his stubbornness is also apparent in his lack of halftime adjustments.  He's got a game plan when he goes into the game, and he's sticking to it no matter what.  I think most of us would have been willing to give him another chance a few seasons back, but now it's too late.

dirty stanchez

A coach should not have to be forced to make changes.

He is the coach.  It's his team.  He should recognize deficiencies and make the necessary adjustments.

If he has to be coerced into doing that, he shouldn't be the head coach to begin with.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: dirty stanchez on October 23, 2005, 01:40:04 am
A coach should not have to be forced to make changes.

He is the coach. It's his team. He should recognize deficiencies and make the necessary adjustments.

If he has to be coerced into doing that, he shouldn't be the head coach to begin with.

Agreed.

Niels Boar

October 23, 2005, 11:53:41 am #133 Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 12:26:49 pm by Niels Boar
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 22, 2005, 10:28:51 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 22, 2005, 10:22:12 pm
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 22, 2005, 10:14:47 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 10:09:14 pm
So, Where is the blow out they were predicting?

Where was it? Are you a complete loser? DJ Shockley went down with an injury in the first half. He never came back. Their offense was severely diminished. I'm SURE you predicted that. Lord. This board is populated with complete bozos.

And UGA scored only 7 of their points with Shock in the game.

BP, you predicted the Hogs would score only 7 points. Is it your contention that had Shockley not been injured, DMc would not have run for almost 200 yard ane the Hogs would not have scored 20 points?

They were without their two best defensive linemen and their starting middle linebacker. They started a guy at MLB who weighed 208. Their starting QB went down in the first half. We had every chance to beat them, but it was IMPOSSIBLE because our head coach froze up.

Do you think you are making a major point? What are you celebrating? This whole Arkansas story continues to get more bizarre by the week, and you are completely unaware.

Their injury situation got much worse as the game went on.  Both DTs, backups to begin with, were injured during the game.  Dale Dixon will not play next week.  The other Gant stayed in the game only because they were running out of linemen.  A second-team DE also left, further depleting their line rotation.  Another LB sprained an ankle.  And, oh yeah, a backup safety and their starting TE were lost and probably are out for UF. 

By the end of the game they had second and third stringers all over the field.  We got the ball at the 6 yard line with 2 minutes remaining only needing a FG to tie against an exhausted D.  A minute later we were at the 6 yard line needing a FG to tie against an exhausted D.  Had we played as well as South Carolina did at Athens, we would have won by a couple of TDs against this depleted UGA team.  Merely staying close only implies that we would have in fact been blown out had they not been riddled with injuries. It might have happened in any case if Shockley hadn't gone down.  This game had opportunity written all over it.

junkyardhog

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 22, 2005, 09:30:19 pm
Quote from: lunchbox72703 on October 22, 2005, 09:20:11 pm
doesn't make it right, and it doesn't speak well of the board and the other mods who do write intelligent posts.

We are not a bunch of goody-goody saints. Don't expect us to act like one.

Wow, HiM is right at home with that 'Mod' title.

"Recruiting is the life-blood to any organization". ;)

Theolesnort

YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!

No we didn't win, and it's not a moral victory, but we did have our chances. We just didn't eliminate our mistakes, and we didn't execute.

Now let's learn from our mistakes, make some adjustments, and get ready for South Carolina!

Go Hogs!!!!!!
TulsaHawg My son Pseudorabies gets carried away some times but here is the point he would want to make with you. You stated we need to make some adjustments and go back to work Now use that word amasing and think about what you said there. The #1 adjustment that Ark needs to make is the qb spot. RJ is a great athlete and should start somewhere on this team just not at qb. The simple fact is that he is not cool under pressure and does not make quick sound decisions that a qb needs to make. Amasing stands for us having a coach that will not face up to that fact and make the needed change. AMASING ;D
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

94 Hawg

Quote from: jblack19 on October 22, 2005, 09:12:44 pm
Quote from: opineonswine on October 22, 2005, 09:07:37 pm

YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!

Go Hogs!!!!!!

Spell the name of their QB for 3/4ths of the game. Who knew Shockley would go out injured. You did see the first drive didn't you, where they had their way with us like S.Cal??
Joe Tereshinski... so? In regards to SHockley, thats part of the game. So if he played the entire game you say they roll on us? Pure speculation.

Yea, I say they blow us out with Shockley in the game.   With Shockley they lead 14-0.  After his injury we outscore them 20-9.  Yes we had a chance to win and it was an exciting game to watch. We don't have an SEC QB on campus apparantly and I blame that on HDN who has been here for eight years. HE has us unprepared.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Swino

We lost and didn't stand a chance of winning... prove me wrong.