Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1st I was 4 Chavis after the bowl against then witnessed every candidate

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, January 01, 2018, 04:53:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

previously listed as wanted men getting smoked by opposing offenses in Bowl Games...

If Chavis comes with the rumored assistant's (Recruiting dynamos) we may not get "The Best DC" but a major jump in Defensive rankings & Talent over the next few seasons could mean the difference between hoping bowl eligibility (present) during a down year vs only winning (7) pre-bowl game and it being considered a down year.

If this past seasons Defense was ranked 61st we easily beat TCU, MSU & Missouri.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

redeye

hobhog

CDBHawg

ricepig

HamboFirstBlood

PigTimePlayer

Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

TheJoeyBucketz

That title and op made me think very deeply. After all of that thought, I feel safe in saying that cocaine is a helluva drug.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

PonderinHog

King Kong

26.2Hog

Quote from: golf2day on January 01, 2018, 05:26:29 pm
That title and op made me think very deeply. After all of that thought, I feel safe in saying that cocaine is a helluva drug.

Your avatar and caption . . . that's pretty good, but he's no Jimmy Karam, who won a national championship there in 1949.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: hobhog on January 01, 2018, 05:22:04 pm
Thank you. Thought I was only one confused by that ramble....

You fill in your own punctuation and it starts making sense. Somewhat.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

kp72204

Boardon Hamsay

Well, of course, our requests for Chavis was not as strong later, in and of it is as it were, would never have, if the head coach, our head coach, had not and as far as I know, that's the way it will always be.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on January 01, 2018, 05:46:00 pm
Well, of course, our requests for Chavis was not as strong later, in and of it is as it were, would never have, if the head coach, our head coach, had not and as far as I know, that's the way it will always be.
I don't think punctuation's gonna help this one.

The_Bionic_Pig

Okay I had that one coming....but that is what happens when you attempt to put to much info in a post title.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 01, 2018, 05:47:53 pm
I don't think punctuation's gonna help this one.

Reported to Joe the Police Officer from the "What's Going Down" episode of "That's My Mama".

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on January 01, 2018, 05:46:00 pm

I actually understood every sentence structure and that kinda scares me...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

PonderinHog

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

The OTR

If we've learned anything in 2017 that should be carried over to 2018 it's that mods and admins ain't perfect.  They're close but not perfect.

ricepig

Quote from: pigasaurus on January 01, 2018, 06:06:15 pm
McLintock. Great John Wayne comedy.

Let's not derail this thread with a discussion about great John Wayne movies, like Chisum or Red River.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on January 01, 2018, 06:55:13 pm
Let's not derail this thread with a discussion about great John Wayne movies, like Chisum or Red River.
Ok, I'll remain Quiet, Man.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 01, 2018, 06:58:21 pm

Good work, Ponderin, rice has his private secretary. She's from somewhere in Sonora.

Paul

Drunk again?  Me too.

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

kp72204

pigbacon

HOGINTENNESSEE

BirmingHam

Paul Swinebaum

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 01, 2018, 06:58:21 pm

Back on topic, man. This is about how Chavis will form a defense that will make is the undefeated team at the end of the year.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

The_Iceman

oldgoat

Hoglady: "Some things in life are only a big deal when you make them a big deal."