Top 5 in the NCAA

Started by Fayettechill14, November 19, 2012, 10:28:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayettechill14

Points per game
Arkansas 92.5 (4th)

Assists per game
Arkansas 21.5 (3rd)

Love to see those numbers so high. That's out of 360 D-I teams. Should be able to keep them up or raise them vs. FAMU.

Danny J

Yeah....hopefully we can get over 100 again and play lock down D. We need to stay sharp before we head to Vegas.

dsims2k3

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on November 19, 2012, 10:28:32 pm
Points per game
Arkansas 92.5 (4th)

Assists per game
Arkansas 21.5 (3rd)

Love to see those numbers so high. That's out of 360 D-I teams. Should be able to keep them up or raise them vs. FAMU.

I'm lovin' it.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

SWD26

I'm hoping, believing, that as the team grows together throughout the season they will be able to come close to maintaining those numbers even against the better competition.

Outside of BJ, who is just consistently great, I believe this is a team where there can be a different player shine from game to game.