Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A way to send one PM to a short list of members?

Started by SpareRib, January 04, 2011, 12:53:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SpareRib

Can I send one PM to a list of about ten members I select?
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

majestic

Quote from: SpareRib on January 04, 2011, 12:53:09 pm
Can I send one PM to a list of about ten members I select?
Click the profile of one of the posters to whom you wish to send a PM.  Click "send this poster a personal message".  You will see the option to "Add BCC (?)".  Add the posters you wish from there.

GO HOGS! BEAT OSU!
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

SpareRib

Thanks Majestic.   Right in front of me, wasn't it?   ;D
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

SpareRib

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on January 05, 2011, 09:06:48 am
Am I on your short list?

LMAO!

Oh Yeah, you're on my sh **cough sputter**t  list.    ;D

And a very sincere Happy New Year to you and yours.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

SpareRib