#1 HOGS

How many sec teams got into the nit

Hog Milanese

Dwight_K_Shrute

SC
Auburn
KY
Florida

That's all I saw.  Wondering Vandy, Bama, and Ole Miss will get a bid to the upstarts.

http://www.nit.org/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/nit/sports/m-nit/auto_pdf/Bracket
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

thirtythree

Feel bad for UALR. They had a great season.

chiefsfan

Quote from: thirtythree on March 15, 2009, 09:17:55 pm
Feel bad for UALR. They had a great season.

They played an awful nonconference schedule.  They deserve what they get
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Poor Kentucky.   They are staring at having to play a 2nd round NIT matchup at Creighton.      South Carolina potentially will have to play at St Mary's if they win as well

Florida and Auburn are both 1 seeds and will host out to NYC if they get there.  Florida would have to go through Miami and Penn State.    Auburn has a tough Tennessee Martin squad.   Then a possible quarterfinal against Baylor or Virginia Tech
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PeabodyHawg

The question is , will Aubie have more than 3000 people in the stands?  I went to our game down there this year.  The "official" attendance was 4500, but there were half that in the gym.  Including Band and spirit squads.  Sad thing is that they still kicked our arse. :razorback: