Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corlis and Rotnie

Started by RZRBack_FAN, March 15, 2009, 05:23:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RZRBack_FAN

Saw both yesterday at HotSprings for the state finals. Rotnie was there to see his sister play. Corlis sat directly behind me for the Hall vs Jacksonville game. Both signd several autographs   . I figured once people figured out Corlis was there they would bug him to death but most everyone was respectful of his space.

Big Joe Kliene was there as well as Dickey Nutt. Anybody else that was there see anyone of interest?

Table Rocker

come on man at least spell their names right :)

Wild Bill Hog

RZRBack_FAN

March 15, 2009, 05:39:37 pm #3 Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 05:41:37 pm by ChargerHog
Oops! Punctuation sucks too it's hard to type on an iPhone.

Hoggy Bear

Does Corliss's son play ball in NW Ark?  I have seen him at quite a few basketball tourneys up there with his son.

Sonofahog

I saw Rotnei,  Big Joe,  Steve Shields, Pat Bradley,  Ernie Murray. 
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

RZRBack_FAN

Quote from: stillahog on March 15, 2009, 07:08:45 pm
I saw Rotnei,  Big Joe,  Steve Shields, Pat Bradley,  Ernie Murray.
Yeah Pat was there doing the broadcast for whatevere tv station us airing the games. That dude can eat, I bet he made 50 trips to the hospitality room.

3kgthog

Wait wait, Rotnei's sister goes to school in Arkansas now or am I missing something?

Hog Milanese

Man, iPhones suck at typing!

Monk-N-Dunk

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 15, 2009, 08:09:11 pm
Wait wait, Rotnei's sister goes to school in Arkansas now or am I missing something?
Goes to Fayetteville high. Playing vball at u of a next year.

RZRBack_FAN

She was also Mvp of the state tourney.

thirtythree

Quote from: ChargerHog on March 15, 2009, 08:08:04 pm
Yeah Pat was there doing the broadcast for whatevere tv station us airing the games. That dude can eat, I bet he made 50 trips to the hospitality room.

He was doing it for 103.7 the buzz radiot station out of central arkansas.

RZRBack_FAN

Well he wasn't doing play by play for 103.7 Saturday. I know he did some for them Friday but Sat. he was set up in front of a monitor doing a tv broadcast. Not sure of the names of the guys that did the pbp Sat night on the Buzz. Rainwater did some during the day and I believe Acri did so e as well.

thirtythree

Quote from: ChargerHog on March 15, 2009, 09:05:52 pm
Well he wasn't doing play by play for 103.7 Saturday. I know he did some for them Friday but Sat. he was set up in front of a monitor doing a tv broadcast. Not sure of the names of the guys that did the pbp Sat night on the Buzz. Rainwater did some during the day and I believe Acri did so e as well.

You got me then. I didn't listen. I just knew he was there and was supposed to do some.

Sonofahog

Quote from: Monk-N-Dunk on March 15, 2009, 08:29:04 pm
Goes to Fayetteville high. Playing vball at u of a next year.

She can shoot!  I guess it runs in the family.  And she is gonna play Vball? 
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Amityvillehogger

I seen ole man boobs himself (HDN) at the 6A state tourney in West Memphis.  He didn't shut up for an entire game.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Notorious H.O.G

Quote from: Hoggy Bear on March 15, 2009, 05:39:46 pm
Does Corliss's son play ball in NW Ark?  I have seen him at quite a few basketball tourneys up there with his son.

Yes he plays JR. High ball for Southwest in Springdale.  Believe he is in the 8th grade now, and also plays for a competitive team now that his season for his school is over. 

HairyHog