Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will OSU get 20 by The Half??

Started by Hot_Town_Hog, March 15, 2009, 02:51:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot_Town_Hog

Purdue is actually a pretty good team, but this has to be the most overrated conference in the Country.

Table Rocker

somewhere, stan heath is smiling.

donewithdale

Kellogg is making excuses for them saying they are so 'hungry' to win this game their shotmaking is off.  Nothing like a Big 10 alum to be an apologist.

Hot_Town_Hog

Yes he is....May be the ugliest game I have seen in a couple of days.

HOGSWEAT

Big ten games make for good naps. Especially before the selection show. :)

hei5manhog

One of the talking heads, i can't keep track this time of year, said the big 10 had 8 teams with resumes to get into the tournament. If the big 10 has 8 teams that got into the tournament, i'd kick a puppy. I hate big 10 basketball
"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: hei5manhog on March 15, 2009, 03:42:11 pm
One of the talking heads, i can't keep track this time of year, said the big 10 had 8 teams with resumes to get into the tournament. If the big 10 has 8 teams that got into the tournament, i'd kick a puppy. I hate big 10 basketball

Unfortunately, you may have to kick a puppy. But heres to hoping they are all knocked out after one round?

HOGSWEAT

Surely Purdue just set the Big 10 record for most points scored in a 10 minute span at 25.

Hot_Town_Hog

Quote from: hei5manhog on March 15, 2009, 03:42:11 pm

They have all been saying that...Backing down to 6 or so with the tourney upsets.

hei5manhog

Quote from: AR Taco04 on March 15, 2009, 03:45:43 pm
Unfortunately, you may have to kick a puppy. But heres to hoping they are all knocked out after one round?

looks like they got 7. I think Mich gets ran out by Clemson, Ohio State will be lucky to get by Sienna then trounced by UL. Minnesota is one and done. Illinois WKU is my 5-12 upset. See ya Wisconsin. MSU is legit, we'll see. I like Purdue too.

I guess I won't kick a puppy.
"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?