Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Ta hell with arkansas"

Started by immahog, October 11, 2010, 09:40:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Gotigers08

Does Auburn drug test?  just saying!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

BigzHogz

yep, its official. i hate him
"Is this the real Ceasars Palace?"

Breems

Has the D-line seen this?  Man I hope so.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Feralhog

Quote from: jbott on October 14, 2010, 03:30:48 pm
This is silly.  Dyer is an ok kid.  He was interested in two schools.  One really wanted him and recruited him hard, the other one was interested but did not recruit him hard.  As most kids today, his feelings were hurt that he did not get recruited hard by Arkansas.  If Petrino wanted him and recruited him hard, he would be here.  Once he felt disrespected he grew a little angry and put on a silly immature show. I am sure he has grown up a bit and as he grows into a great SEC back, he will mature alot.  I am hopeful that surely we has adults and arkansas fans can find away to cheer on the arkansas native and hope he develops nicely (except when we play him). 

Dyer is no diferent than any other recruit that signed with Auburn.  Why on earth would I cheer for him to help Auburn become a stronger team?
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

immahog

Quote from: Oxbaker on October 11, 2010, 11:17:00 am
This thread is racist.

dnt pull the race card I started the thread an I have been black for 24 yrs
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Quote from: immahog on October 15, 2010, 11:48:06 am

What were you before that? ;D

You know he's just trolling.
Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

big_ol_meat

Guys, it's an internet term.  Oxbaker didn't mean it literally.  Visit Off Topic forums outside of Hogville.  "That's racist" is a common term used.  Also, "Reported" is used a lot.  Don't get offended and take it seriously.
To all the virgins, thanks for nothing.

bphi11ips

Quote from: jbott on October 14, 2010, 03:30:48 pm

He was interested in two schools.  One really wanted him and recruited him hard, the other one was interested but did not recruit him hard. . . . his feelings were hurt that he did not get recruited hard by Arkansas. 

This is exactly the story given me by someone close to the situation before official signing day and before the video was posted here.  The same person told me Dyer had a challenging home life and had help from people other than his parents, maybe a little like Michael Oher.  I hope the kid does well for himself, just not tomorrow.

Dyer doesn't fit Petrino's philosophy, but it's easy to understand why he was so highly rated and recruited.  The question is whether an Arkansas coach should build a fence around the state (as TCTWF liked to stay) and tailor his schemes to the talent, or ignore talent that doesn't fit his philosophy.  There are pros and cons to each approach.  It seems to me that BP is clearly uninterested in any player who does not fit his philosophy, regardless of whether they are 5 star in-state players or not.  Dyer is Exhibit 1.  Frazier is Exhibit 2.  There may be others.  As long as BP wins the issue is not likely to cause him any trouble with the fan base.  But if he doesn't, and if Auburn, Dyer and Frazier beat Arkansas and win more games than Arkansas while Arkansas is loaded with 3-star players imported from North Carolina, Arizona, etc., BP will justifiably have some explaining to do.       
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: immahog on October 15, 2010, 11:48:06 am

Ever tried not being black?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.