Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville.net Users Motivate Kevin Richardson II

Started by gdumont, July 26, 2017, 10:19:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

Did you doubt Kevin Richardson II coming out of high school? You might be part of what helped the defensive back get to where he is today

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/richardson-motivated-by-doubters/775474301

CFB_Fanatic

Good. Maybe he'll read this too and spread the word to the rest of the defense:

MAKE SOME PLAYS. STOP THE RUN. GET OFF THE FIELD. DONT LET AUBURN SCORE 50+ AGAIN THIS YEAR.

I appreciate the young man, but still.

That is all.

presidenthog

We had several members try and find that thread and we had decided it was on rivals. Good work finding that thread.

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on July 26, 2017, 10:35:21 pm
Good. Maybe he'll read this too and spread the word to the rest of the defense:

MAKE SOME PLAYS. STOP THE RUN. GET OFF THE FIELD. DONT LET AUBURN SCORE 50+ AGAIN THIS YEAR.

I appreciate the young man, but still.

That is all.

I wouldn't put much of the Auburn game on Kevin. Or any other game for that matter.  He was wearing a shoulder immobilizer after tearing his pectoral in week 1 against LaTech all season.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on July 27, 2017, 07:32:08 am
I wouldn't put much of the Auburn game on Kevin. Or any other game for that matter.  He was wearing a shoulder immobilizer after tearing his pectoral in week 1 against LaTech all season.

Yep K Rich being hurt was a big loss for the D last year. He was absolutely integral to our defense in both 2014 and 2015.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on July 27, 2017, 07:32:08 am

He did say "spread the word to the rest of the defense"

onebadrubi

Too bad we don't know the posters names who posted that

gdumont

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 27, 2017, 08:40:02 am
Too bad we don't know the posters names who posted that

In the article, I linked the thread which has names still attached

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.