Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Razorback Duo Keep Their Names in NBA Draft?

Started by gdumont, April 16, 2017, 07:10:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jry04

Combine invites are being confirmed and reported right now. Probably 40+ names have been confirmed, and it is no surprise Moses, Macon, and Barford are not among them. Still quite a few left to confirm, but the only one with a realistic shot of getting an invite is Moses, and I don't think he does either.

HiggiePiggy

Baseball and basketball have similar problems. Both leagues are way too long and especially basketballs playoff.  The first round started on April 15th and it is now April 29th and the jazz and clippers are playing game 7 while wizards and celtics are starting the second round. Basketball also in my opinion allows too many teams into the playoff. More than half the league is in the playoff.

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Razorod

Quote from: jry04 on April 29, 2017, 11:44:58 am
Combine invites are being confirmed and reported right now. Probably 40+ names have been confirmed, and it is no surprise Moses, Macon, and Barford are not among them. Still quite a few left to confirm, but the only one with a realistic shot of getting an invite is Moses, and I don't think he does either.
Any more names to confirm?
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

jry04

Quote from: Razorod on April 29, 2017, 03:46:45 pm
Any more names to confirm?
I do not believe any of them were invited, or on the list as an alternate. I have seen a few reports saying they weren't. I have only seen about 65 names confirmed, and they were not on it. I believe they invite 75.

It appears there isn't much of a chance that Moses is drafted unless he just absolutely kills private workouts with teams.

The_Bionic_Pig

If either one wants to get paid in Euro's they should look at returning for their Senior year.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

WilsonHog

None of our guys have been invited to the combine.

Mick Hogger

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on April 29, 2017, 12:36:04 pm
Baseball and basketball have similar problems. Both leagues are way too long and especially basketballs playoff.  The first round started on April 15th and it is now April 29th and the jazz and clippers are playing game 7 while wizards and celtics are starting the second round. Basketball also in my opinion allows too many teams into the playoff. More than half the league is in the playoff.

It's really the only time I pay attention to the NBA. That's a lot of commercials to run with a lot of eyes on them.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

FineAsSwine

So much weeping and gnashing of teeth now from those haters hoping Macon and Barford would leave. Now, all we need is a lake of fire and some brimstone.

The negativity on this board has been pure hell. Maybe now, we can have some peace.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: FineAsSwine on May 10, 2017, 11:09:12 am
So much weeping and gnashing of teeth now from those haters hoping Macon and Barford would leave. Now, all we need is a lake of fire and some brimstone.

The negativity on this board has been pure hell. Maybe now, we can have some peace.
I doubt it. There will always be something for them to complain about.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

jry04

Quote from: FineAsSwine on May 10, 2017, 11:09:12 am

Who "hoped" they would leave? Saying they can see why they would leave and saying that you hope they leave are two different things.

hawginbigd1

Nope they are coming back, because clearly leaving was the much SMARTER option for them!

WJBilly