Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mabe a stupid question but an answer would be nice

Started by bigarrazorback, November 06, 2006, 11:17:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigarrazorback

is there any solid proof IE an artical or link that says that Mitch has indeed lost the starting job? i mean jus because he was benched for one game doesn't really mean that he lost the starting job. i mean he has not lost as a starter yet.

DoubleJ

MHHog

jameshogfan

I cut and pasted this from http:\\www.cnn.com\money\casedickofficiallynamedstarter\seriously

AP (Washington)- Reports from Fayetteville, Arkansas state that Casey Dick has been named the official starter for the Arkansas Razorback football team. This is officially official and this article is officially official when it comes to being official.

HogNuttz

Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

clifford_c_elliott

my thought on it is that hes been replaced for the remainder of the season, casey dick has more experience under pressure and these next few games will be crucial and a turnover from an interception by mitch is not at all needed, thats why casey is in and will stay in, mitch might play in the mississippi state game or a little in tennessee and lsu

hog_fan

Is Casey not capable of throwing a pick? I bet he throws aleast 1 interception against the Vols.

clifford_c_elliott

im sure he does too, but the fact that mitch isnt at all experienced runs through the coaches heads, and caseys one pick thrown is better than a few by mitch, mitch has like 8 or so picks already, not sayin hes bad but the coaches and the fans dont want mitch to crack under pressure,

SquirrelMasterFunk

Quote from: hog_fan on November 06, 2006, 11:40:16 am
Is Casey not capable of throwing a pick? I bet he throws aleast 1 interception against the Vols.

I'll take the over on that.
I feel a BIG FAT I told you so this weekend against the Vols.
user #9084 (the poster formerly known as cbad)

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid.

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

SquirrelMasterFunk

Quote from: clifford_c_elliott on November 06, 2006, 11:43:03 am
im sure he does too, but the fact that mitch isnt at all experienced runs through the coaches heads, and caseys one pick thrown is better than a few by mitch, mitch has like 8 or so picks already, not sayin hes bad but the coaches and the fans dont want mitch to crack under pressure,

That's an average of less than one a game.
Not to bad for an inexperienced freshman who is 7-0 as a starter.

The meaning of life:  Eat less salt, be nice to people, and it is too short for cheap beer! - Stan Bond

If you can't dazzle them with your intelligence, baffle them with your bull****.

stan the man

If Mitch is so bad then how was Arkansas able to beat Auburn so convincingly with him as the starter?

SquirrelMasterFunk

Quote from: stan the man on November 06, 2006, 11:45:56 am
If Mitch is so bad then how was Arkansas able to beat Auburn so convincingly with him as the starter?

Not to mention that game was on the road in a much more hostile environment then South Carolina.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

missippihog

Quote from: cbad on November 06, 2006, 11:47:07 am
Quote from: stan the man on November 06, 2006, 11:45:56 am

Not to mention that game was on the road in a much more hostile environment then South Carolina.

Everyone I heard said the SC crowd was much more hostile.

clifford_c_elliott

im not sayin mitch is bad, i mean he led the springdale offense to the be the best high school team the state has seen in a long long time, but college football is a different level, a whole different level, its getting to be crunch time for the razorbacks, just think about the stakes and whats goin on in the coaches head, u have mitch, talented as can be when hes on his game, but whens hes off, hes off, casey can throw consistantly, and is more experienced as a college quarterback

hawgs116

Both of these QB's are good. It seems to me that CD is just a lot smoother and relaxed out there right now than MM is. MM seems to look a little shaky at times. Not to worry. MM is the future of this program and will only get better as time goes on.