theFlyingHog

gotyacovered

You are what you tolerate.

theFlyingHog

theFlyingHog

gotyacovered

Quote from: theFlyingHog on February 16, 2012, 07:36:18 pm

Man, what a day at the office.

That was only 10 min and I'm tired just from listening.
You are what you tolerate.

fdx flyer

February 18, 2012, 09:53:08 pm #5 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 03:56:12 pm by gotyacovered
JFK can be crazy!  I can't imagine being a controller there.  Before I got on with FedEx, I flew RJs for Comair for a year.  I went thru JFK on my first day of IOE.  What an introduction to airline flying!  You eventually get used to it and learn what to expect, but JFK, O'hare, Atlanta, LAX, etc would all get your blood pressure up sometimes.  Fortunately with FedEx, a lot of the time we're there really late or really early, and miss a lot of the traffic associated with the big pushes. 

I've been that Air China guy a couple of times, except with the shoe on the other foot.  After about the fourth call I'll finally figure what the Chinese controllers are telling us.  Until I learn how to speak Chinese (which I'm not planning on doing), I guess I should refrain from complaining.  They can sure be tough to understand though.  Korea can be a bit difficult too.  Most Japanese controllers aren't bad at all though.