Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayer request and Such

Started by DeltaBoy, January 23, 2017, 03:13:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

24 hours away from getting my Bride some relief.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Surgery was successful and my Bride on the mend.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

tophawg19

Glad to hear that Delta . We have moved from Baptist to Hospice however we are now trying Natural cures . There is a Surprising number of things out there . The Alkaline water , Black Cumin oil and B-17 and beet root to name a few . But the prayers are still the main hope for cure
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

pigture perfect

Great news Delta. Still keeping Lisa in our prayers as well TH19.

I also have a request. I go to the ortho next week. Suspected torn meniscus.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PorkSoda

A prayer request from my coworker...Her infant grandson was in an accident yesterday and suffered a severe head injury.  "Little Will" is in critical but stable condition.  His brain is still swelling, but thankfully the bleeding has stopped.  Everyone's prayers are greatly appreciated.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

tophawg19

sending them pork. praying for a quick healing

DeltaBoy

Prayers sent for Lisa and Will.

goodguytex

DeltaBoy

Wife still not up to snuff.

Dr. Starcs

Feel kinda dumb for putting this here, but need to get this off my chest.

I had to make the horrible decision of putting my dog down this morning. Had him for 15 years, before wife, before kids. And to be quite honest, at times, he was about the only real friend I had.

panhandlepig

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 20, 2017, 03:47:49 pm

I had to make the horrible decision of putting my dog down this morning. Had him for 15 years, before wife, before kids. And to be quite honest, at times, he was about the only real friend I had.

Don't feel dumb.  Sorry for your loss. I've been there many times.

Have comfort that you made the best decision for your pup and he knew it was time.  The next puppy you share your life with will be the better because you spent 15 years with this one.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: panhandlepig on March 20, 2017, 10:10:41 pm
Don't feel dumb.  Sorry for your loss. I've been there many times.

Have comfort that you made the best decision for your pup and he knew it was time.  The next puppy you share your life with will be the better because you spent 15 years with this one.

Thank you ma'am.

DeltaBoy

Bless your heart losing a pet is really bad blow. 

DLUXHOG

Not dumb, that's why they say dogs are man's best friend...   a sad day when one loses a best friend....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

PorkSoda

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 16, 2017, 05:23:15 pm
sending them pork. praying for a quick healing
Quote from: DeltaBoy on March 17, 2017, 09:38:27 am
Prayers sent for Lisa and Will.

Thanks everyone, word is that Will is recovering. 

"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

DeltaBoy

Dr finally nailed down what was causing my wife pain and got her on some meds until she fully healed up from her bladder surgery.

Thank you for all your prayers .

goodguytex

Nothing dumb at all about feeling the way you do. I had a dog, a sheltie named taco from the time we got him as a puppy when I was 3 until my junior year in HS when he got cancer.

I didn't have a close relationship with my brothers, all 3 of them, most of that time growing up. Taco was in many ways about my best friend. And it broke my heart when I lost him. So I know how you feel and you have my prayers as you grieve.

goodguytex

Quote from: DeltaBoy on March 23, 2017, 12:52:18 pm
Dr finally nailed down what was causing my wife pain and got her on some meds until she fully healed up from her bladder surgery.

Thank you for all your prayers .
Sometimes it takes the docs awhile to figure it all out. Glad they did finally.

boaredstiff

I'm new here on the Hogville board; but I'm not new to prayer.  I will indeed join with you other fine folk in sincere prayer for these who have requested it.  May God bless and keep one and all.

goodguytex

Quote from: boaredstiff on March 23, 2017, 04:50:30 pm
I'm new here on the Hogville board; but I'm not new to prayer.  I will indeed join with you other fine folk in sincere prayer for these who have requested it.  May God bless and keep one and all.
Boardstiff......Glad to have you here and welcome!

DeltaBoy

Quote from: goodguytex on March 23, 2017, 01:08:18 pm
Sometimes it takes the docs awhile to figure it all out. Glad they did finally.

Me too the past year been ruff for us.

boaredstiff

A number of times in my life, I have felt like the world at large was a black tuxedo; - - and I was just an old brown shoe.  I'm probably not the only fellow who has moped in such a downer mood.

PorkSoda

Quote from: boaredstiff on March 24, 2017, 04:25:30 pm
A number of times in my life, I have felt like the world at large was a black tuxedo; - - and I was just an old brown shoe.  I'm probably not the only fellow who has moped in such a downer mood.
you can't spend too much energy worrying about "the world".  "The World" certainly does worry about you.  everyone is just doing their own thing, and you gotta do your own thing.  treat people how you want to be treated, but don't expect them to be any different than they are.

DeltaBoy

Well we wait to see when she starts Iron Infusions since her body refuses to take in Iron any other way.

DeltaBoy

Dr's found more cancer when they did test on the mass they removed from her bladder. They believe they got it all but we got to have more test then follow up treatment.

goodguytex

Quote from: DeltaBoy on March 30, 2017, 03:13:38 pm
Dr's found more cancer when they did test on the mass they removed from her bladder. They believe they got it all but we got to have more test then follow up treatment.
I hope and pray they got it all.

tophawg19

Delta i pray they have got it all. I also suggest you look into natural cures Like Alkaline water, Black Cumin seed oil. ETC. There are a number of them out there . Cancer can't exist in an alkaline body PH . also it feeds on sugars and acids . Lisa has been changed to Hospice so I'm learning about natural treatments and cures . Wish i had done this much earlier

DeltaBoy

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 30, 2017, 09:24:15 pm
Delta i pray they have got it all. I also suggest you look into natural cures Like Alkaline water, Black Cumin seed oil. ETC. There are a number of them out there . Cancer can't exist in an alkaline body PH . also it feeds on sugars and acids . Lisa has been changed to Hospice so I'm learning about natural treatments and cures . Wish i had done this much earlier

Thanks

DLUXHOG

God Bless both of you men...............

DeltaBoy

She got more appointments I blew through $200 + in office visits cost in March.

DeltaBoy

Wife having a bad day and stayed home her Iron count should be a 13 and it running between 3-5.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

More bad news she was told Wednesday at her 6 month checkup the Cancer they removed in Aug 16 is Back.  Waiting for time and dates for Chemotherapy and radiation therapy.

PorkSoda

sorry to hear that, hang in there man.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PorkSoda on April 10, 2017, 01:16:51 pm
sorry to hear that, hang in there man.

I am trying but I am scared for her this time. We will find out Wed afternoon how bad it is.

DeltaBoy

Update
Today we find out how bad it is.
Thursday she had her first Iron Infusion.  They take 4 hours.
Good Friday she had a follow up scope of her bladder to make sure all the Bladder cancer is gone.

To summarize her issues
Aug 2016 after a year of female issues she has surgery that removed all her female parts . 
Dec 2016 she starts having bladder pain and is tired all the time.
back and forth with the Dr's since Jan 2017 till late Feb when they found a tumor in her bladder.
Sent to Blood Dr for her anemia issues
Bladder surgery March 13th
March 30th told the Bladder Tumor was a level 2 cancer.
April 5th Told Female Cancer was back
Had another 2 pints of Blood to fight her anemia.

DeltaBoy

Damn SOB at the Insurance Company Flagged my wife Test.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 11, 2017, 02:02:34 pm
I am trying but I am scared for her this time. We will find out Wed afternoon how bad it is.

The following verse has always encouraged me when I have faced dark times....

"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,  Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."   Isaiah 41:10

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

More bad news the Bladder cancer already came back in the same place, they took a sample for testing and removed the rest.

I am become concerned I might be a Single Dad by Jan 2018. He'll even the Dr looked scared when he told me the news.

Maddhog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 14, 2017, 09:54:04 pm
More bad news the Bladder cancer already came back in the same place, they took a sample for testing and removed the rest.

I am become concerned I might be a Single Dad by Jan 2018. He'll even the Dr looked scared when he told me the news.

I am so sorry to hear this, Delta.   I join you in praying that your wife will be healed but, if that is not His will, that the two of you will be strengthened for whatever lies ahead.    God Bless.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

tophawg19

Delta look into the Natural stuff .Natural cures for cancer will get you started . Swanson's carries most everything you need . The Alkaline water will help too. Cancer feeds off acids and sugars , Hopefully she will be willing to work with you on taking stuff . Pray and ask God to show you which ones to use

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

Cat Scan showed total of 3 spots all below the belly button.  Gets a port inserted tomorrow at 6:30 am and starts Chemotherapy Every Wed for the next 6 weeks . Then they start radiation. 

panhandlepig

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 19, 2017, 01:29:52 pm
Cat Scan showed total of 3 spots all below the belly button.  Gets a port inserted tomorrow at 6:30 am and starts Chemotherapy Every Wed for the next 6 weeks . Then they start radiation.

Praying for you and yours Delta.  This won't be fun but, as you know, cancer isn't always a death sentence.  Take it one step and one treatment at a time and expect the best outcome. Don't give up.

hogcard1964

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 19, 2017, 01:29:52 pm

Prayers man.

Best of luck to her and your entire family.

DeltaBoy

They put in 2.ports for.the. chemotherapy then  her  counts were down and we are spending the night in the hospital.

PorkSoda

hang tough, we're praying for you and your wife and family

tophawg19

Delta check into Alkaline water , Tumeric , Blackcummin seed oil, and Frankincense . These are just some of the natural cures . Cancer feeds off acid and sugars but can't live in An Alkaline PH in the body. We are most healthy with an alkaline PH.  Berries , Purple grapes , basically anything purple is good .Get antioxident vitamins too. Study natural cures for cancer . There is a ton of stuff DR's , and Pharmacies don't want known . Our FDA won't approve many good cures used in Mexico despite the high rate of success . Mostly just ask God to show you ways to fight . Keepa close watch on her after chemo, It nearly killed Lisa

DeltaBoy

She drinking Crazy Water from Mineral Walls and we will see what's happens.