Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

paul finebaum show giving Arkansas a lot of love

Started by Tsarcasm, April 10, 2015, 04:27:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsarcasm

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

lahawg1

Don't think we are going to sneak up on anyone this year, there is more than one school with our game circled right now.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

lumphog

hehawg

Not very often you get a WPS out of that bald headed freak
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

Augustus

Thanks, I missed this because of The Masters.

I didn't like Paul at first, but watched just to hear some of the idiocy some people come up with.  But, Paul has been fair and pretty complimentary to the Hogs, and Bielema. Thus far.

IMHO

widespreadsooie

I think we have just as good as shot as anyone in the West next season. Bama loses Sims, Yeldon, and Cooper on offense. Jeremy Johnson and Auburn will be really good as will LSU with Fournette; LSU just needs a serviceable QB and they could be national champions. We will most definitely be in the mix though as our schedule sets up nicely.

Sivad

Paul Finebaum seems to really like Coach Bielema.
We're on the same page there.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: widespreadsooie on April 10, 2015, 06:58:22 pm
I think we have just as good as shot as anyone in the West next season. Bama loses Sims, Yeldon, and Cooper on offense. Jeremy Johnson and Auburn will be really good as will LSU with Fournette; LSU just needs a serviceable QB and they could be national champions. We will most definitely be in the mix though as our schedule sets up nicely.

All but the road trips to Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge. Those can be rough no matter the talent of the other team.
This is my non-signature signature.

presidenthog

Idk about you guys but I'm pumped after hearing that. It just reinforces my thoughts of how good I think we will be.

panhandlepig

Quote from: presidenthog on April 10, 2015, 07:38:13 pm
Idk about you guys but I'm pumped after hearing that. It just reinforces my thoughts of how good I think we will be.

I don't know how good we will be and we won't know til we play a game and the next one and the next.. I do know I cannot wait to find out.  Go Hogs.

JIHawg

Remember, we can play well in Baton Rouge.  But for 1 play, we beat them in 2013.

Pig In The City

You guys are like kids who didn't get enough hugs from daddy.

rtr

LSU really hasn't done much since losing the BCSNCG to Alabama.  Never scared of them.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

jabohog

Yeah, Bama is so worried about us coming to Tuscaloosa they scheduled us as their homecoming opponent.

Hoggish1

Quote from: lahawg1 on April 10, 2015, 04:44:29 pm
Don't think we are going to sneak up on anyone this year, there is more than one school with our game circled right now.

Circle it and circle it again.  Ain't gonna matter.

GuvHog

Quote from: Augustus on April 10, 2015, 06:57:06 pm
Thanks, I missed this because of The Masters.

I didn't like Paul at first, but watched just to hear some of the idiocy some people come up with.  But, Paul has been fair and pretty complimentary to the Hogs, and Bielema. Thus far.

IMHO

That's because he knows full well that the Hog team that will enter Bryant Denny Stadium to take on his Tide this year is no longer the Hog team that Bama beat lopsidedly in 2012 and 2013, nor is this years Crimson Tide team as good as those Tide teams were so he's playing it very cautiously.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

GuvHog

Quote from: jabohog on April 11, 2015, 08:50:38 am
Yeah, Bama is so worried about us coming to Tuscaloosa they scheduled us as their homecoming opponent.

That schedule with the Hogs being their Homecoming game was made some time ago. It has nothing to do with whether or not they respect this years Hog team.

popcornhog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on April 10, 2015, 06:59:52 pm
All but the road trips to Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge. Those can be rough no matter the talent of the other team.

Tuscaloosa worries me way more than BR.

But yeah.
WPS

ChicoHog

You guys watch that second video showing the players lounge?  Pretty sweet setup. 

reddogjcss

Hogarusa

As Hog fans, why does Finebaums opinion on Arkansas matter to anyone?  Or do you just like to hear any compliment of the Hogs?
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: lahawg1 on April 10, 2015, 04:44:29 pm
Fine with me. It's more than past time for the Hogs to become a truly feared, respected and dreaded opponent. It's time for us to make folks like 'Bama, Auburn, TAM and others to feel major pain when they come off the field from playing us.

GuvHog

Quote from: Hogarusa on April 11, 2015, 03:52:04 pm
As Hog fans, why does Finebaums opinion on Arkansas matter to anyone?  Or do you just like to hear any compliment of the Hogs?

Finebaum is a dyed in the wool Crimson Tide supporter and he makes no bones about it. He's very, very seldom ever complimentary of any other SEC school so when he's that complimentary of the Hogs, it's a dead giveaway that he's worried about the Hogs - Crimson Tide game in Tuscaloosa. To me, that speaks volumes.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Sivad on April 10, 2015, 06:58:44 pm
Paul Finebaum seems to really like Coach Bielema.
We're on the same page there.

Yep Paul seems to be way nicer these days to the Hogs.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.