Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brad Bolding hearing is on now

Started by Wayne Watson, April 09, 2015, 05:36:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

hawgwash

Quote from: hoglady on April 11, 2015, 07:09:02 am
Don't you believe the vast majority of cases are settled out of court.
It's hard to believe he spends most of his time in a courtroom in front of a jury and could have failed so miserably at that hearing.

Litigation attorneys, at least big time ones, don't spend most of their time in a courtroom in front of a jury.  It's mostly investigation, preparation, depositions and other discovery, etc., building up to a potential trial.

hogfan870

Quote from: hoglady on April 11, 2015, 07:09:02 am
Don't you believe the vast majority of cases are settled out of court.
It's hard to believe he spends most of his time in a courtroom in front of a jury and could have failed so miserably at that hearing.

Yes, most cases are settled out of court period. However, nursing homes and their insurance companies do not hand piles of money to lawyers who don't know how to try cases. Nobody spends most of their time in a courtroom

hoglady

Quote from: hogfan870 on April 13, 2015, 09:20:36 pm
Yes, most cases are settled out of court period. However, nursing homes and their insurance companies do not hand piles of money to lawyers who don't know how to try cases. Nobody spends most of their time in a courtroom

There are some local attorneys known for being great in the courtroom.
Most of them criminal defense attorneys. When your trying to win over the public or a jury that's who I would want representing me.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: tusked on April 10, 2015, 01:02:40 pm
Not to take a shot at his wife but she sure looks a little 'enhanced' to me......while living in dallas,tx I found many a girls that way and developed a keen eye to it.  maybe that's where some of the money went to.

I don't know why they had this hearing......just take it to court and fight it.....this was a very poor idea.

If they had not taken this hearing their case would have gotten dismissed for failure to exhaust administrative remedies.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.