Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brad Bolding hearing is on now

Started by Wayne Watson, April 09, 2015, 05:36:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

idochog

Who gave Bolding the horrible advice to contest this
I love Jesus!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

This thread is just as much fun as "Ray Bigger's" and "I just Stephen Hill"... It will probably go on for 10-12 more hrs and I'm not scare...!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HAWG MAFIA

After listening to Boldings atty, I would say his career is headed downhill too. Not impressed at all

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HAWG MAFIA on April 09, 2015, 10:20:30 pm
After listening to Boldings atty, I would say his career is headed downhill too. Not impressed at all

I am impressed with your avatar...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Porked Tongue

Rodgers concerned about purchase of creatine, a nutritional supplement that has been linked to health problems for some

HAWG MAFIA

DOGALUM

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on April 09, 2015, 10:15:21 pm
There's no rule on found money..!  Found wallets and the money and credit cards in them yes, but found money..? Yes Lord. I will take some more...
There is a rule on found money if it is used to purchase anything for the athletic dept.   Mr. Thompson, earlier, even said "if it falls from the sky"....still needs to be reported.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: Porked Tongue on April 09, 2015, 10:24:55 pm
Rodgers concerned about purchase of creatine, a nutritional supplement that has been linked to health problems for some
Ok, well that's pure ignorance but regardless, Bolding's lawyer doesn't seem to understand that asking the same questions several times won't result in the answer he wants.  This is just getting to be ridiculous.
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

Ugly Uncle

Is there not any video streaming of this?
Retired Radio Host

DOGALUM

Gracious.  School board just now resting.  Bolding's lawyer now to start presenting.   This guy is a tool.   

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: DOGALUM on April 09, 2015, 10:55:54 pm
Gracious.  School board just now resting.  Bolding's lawyer now to start presenting.   This guy is a tool.   

I just starting listening.  How long is this thing going to last?
Retired Radio Host

hogman64

has this been going on for 5 hours?

ricepig

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on April 09, 2015, 10:57:24 pm

I believe I read on here, 10-12 hours.

hogman64

Quote from: ricepig on April 09, 2015, 11:00:27 pm

so it is going until 4 in the morning?

DOGALUM

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on April 09, 2015, 10:57:24 pm
Who knows?

But this guy asking the questions.....Mr. Couch...(Bolding's lawyer) is either an idiot, or just a prick.  (likely a little of both)

DOGALUM

Quote from: ricepig on April 09, 2015, 11:00:27 pm
only if the witness list gets bigger

HappyHogFan

Another fine mess exasperated by unions.

I mean when you can't just fire a guy who has $87K in public funds missing , something is wrong with the system

Ugly Uncle

Okay, I'm done.  That is 30 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.
Retired Radio Host

DOGALUM

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on April 09, 2015, 11:18:10 pm
Okay, I'm done.  That is 30 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.
I'm kinda with you.   This is boring and sooooo stupid.....but I can't stop listening.   

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: razortv on April 09, 2015, 09:09:48 pm
I will say this, I'm really glad Hill didn't become a Razorback. Way to much drama and CBB would have had to spend too much time dealing with it.
So true.

DOGALUM

Bolding called to the stand.  He's up.

hoglady

Quote from: HappyHogFan on April 09, 2015, 11:16:53 pm

I mean when you can't just fire a guy who has $87K in public funds missing , something is wrong with the system

From what I've heard testified to - no district (public money is involved) - it was foundation money raised for the football team. That was a specific questioned asked of the NLR super and he said it did not involve district money. Bolding was supposed to have sent all expenditures requests through the district - but it wasn't district money being spent. The foundation testified all money was spent on the football equipment and the kids.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Rzbakfromwaybak

April 09, 2015, 11:53:06 pm #122 Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 12:06:25 am by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: Porked Tongue on April 09, 2015, 07:35:17 pm

Heard the attorney has a white Ford Bronco.

Too Bad.  If KJ had gone to Alabama, this guy would probably be driving a Dodge, like the football players.....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

DOGALUM

Quote from: hoglady on April 09, 2015, 11:50:10 pm
From what I've heard testified to - no district (public money is involved) - it was foundation money raised for the football team. That was a specific questioned asked of the NLR super and he said it did not involve district money. Bolding was supposed to have sent all expenditures requests through the district - but it wasn't district money being spent. The foundation testified all money was spent on the football equipment and the kids.
The testimony earlier was that it didn't matter if the money "fell from the sky"....if it was to be spent on anything that was to be used by the football team, approval was needed.   That kind of oversight is to prevent under the table anything.  He knew it.  He was told multiple times about it.  He continued to ignore it. 

hoglady

Quote from: DOGALUM on April 09, 2015, 11:55:01 pm
The testimony earlier was that it didn't matter if the money "fell from the sky"....if it was to be spent on anything that was to be used by the football team, approval was needed.   That kind of oversight is to prevent under the table anything.  He knew it.  He was told multiple times about it.  He continued to ignore it. 

I didn't say he handled it properly.
I just clarified it wasn't public money (money from the school district).
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on April 09, 2015, 08:36:28 pm

Montez is outside serving hot dogs.

Lol.  Two questions:  How much is he charging.....& who actually paid for the hot dogs??
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

gawntrail

Quote from: hoglady on April 09, 2015, 11:59:56 pm
I didn't say he handled it properly.
I just clarified it wasn't public money (money from the school district).

It doesn't matter.  Its been clarified multiple times.

Swineasaur

135 am and still going lol all nighter??

Swineasaur

DOGALUM

and.......firing upheld.

Bolding now OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED to be scratching his unemployed ass.

Also, his lawyer David Couch is....in my opinion and based solely on his weak presentation of this case, lack of comprehension of basic english, and petty nagging in this hearing..... a tool bag. 

Swineasaur

onebadrubi

From what I've read I hope Bolding didn't pay for that attorney!

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

hoghiker

Quote from: HappyHogFan on April 09, 2015, 11:16:53 pm

I mean when you can't just fire a guy who has $87K in public funds missing , something is wrong with the

The man's merely getting his due process handed to him on a platter. The only reason you're getting this information is become of the teacher fair dismissal act. Hardly union stuff.

Hogfly

Where will Bolding land? I'm sure he could find a job at another high school, though coaches I know aren't real impressed with his actual coaching ability. Most of them feel he is a style over substance guy who does "less with more" than other coaches when examining his talent pool and resources.

One wild idea would be for him to end up at Auburn in some capacity. I'm pretty sure he has ties to the Horton family, since they're all Conway folks.

(notOM)Rebel123

Maybe Bolding could land a spot on the staff at Colquitt County High School in Moultrie, Georgia. I hear their head coach is a peach.  ;)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

ricepig

Oh boy, we get to hear it all again in Circuit Court.

Bigpiggin

If it gets dragged into circuit court it has potential to get really ugly. 

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on April 10, 2015, 07:22:19 am

He better find a much better attorney.

hoglady

Couch may be a smart guy but his presentation and questioning skills left a lot to be desired. He struggled with his own knowledge of the case and seemed poorly organized.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ImHogginIt on April 10, 2015, 08:03:36 am
He better find a much better attorney.

Using money that "falls from the sky" to pay for it.........................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Quote from: hoglady on April 10, 2015, 08:05:09 am
Couch may be a smart guy but his presentation and questioning skills left a lot to be desired. He struggled with his own knowledge of the case and seemed poorly organized.

Can't be true, he's been one every radio show in Arkansas, saying he's ready to try this and wondering why the delay??..??.

PorkRinds

I'm wondering where the unreported 100k to the foundation came from...

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

idochog

Bolding nor couch did their careers any favors by pursuing this
I love Jesus!

LZH

Quote from: ricepig on April 10, 2015, 07:22:19 am

Maybe he should say "I don't know".............

greasy_corner

PorkRinds

Quote from: idochog on April 10, 2015, 08:22:35 am
Bolding nor couch did their careers any favors by pursuing this

I can understand why the attorney did it.  He's making money.  But Bolding KNEW what he did.  Why would he go through with it?  My only guess is that with all the rumors going on with KJ and bama boosters and what not, he thought that getting the facts out there would clear the air and people would think "well it wasn't THAT bad after all".  I can't think of any other explanation for him forcing the issue.