Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video: Interviews with Arkansas defensive coaches and players spring practice #7

Started by Jason Carroll, April 07, 2015, 11:23:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

The Arkansas Razorback Football team completed workout number seven of the spring on Tuesday and after practice defensive players and coaches spoke to the media about how things are going this spring.

Hear from coaches Robb Smith, Vernon Hargreaves and Rory Segrest.  Also hear from players Santos Ramirez, D.J. Dean, Jared Collins, Rohan Gaines, Brooks Ellis and Josh Williams in these uncut interviews.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/football-spring-week-3-defense-player-and-coach-in/19235/Quc9vZs-xUKhufGVGDD5BQ

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkRinds

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 08, 2015, 01:50:17 pm
Good read!

So now we know you just make things up.  Cause that wasn't an article, it was a video.  So "good read" doesn't really apply to this particular thread.  I mean, it's ok.  I'm just saying at least don't watch the video and then say "great video"!  Then no one would know you didn't watch it.  But when you say "Good read!" in response to a video, we know you didn't actually click the link.