Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1994 Ole Miss Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, April 05, 2015, 05:40:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

A little Easter Sunday gift for everyone, highlights of the 31-7 win over the Rebs in 1994, enjoy!  The uniforms from that season were probably the most, um, unique the Hogs have ever worn.

Hollywood_HOGan45

I remember being at this game.

First year my family had season tickets.

Awesome time to be a Razorback......basketball fan.

supersaint

Thanks for posting. That brought back some memories of my friend Kevin Hile #82. Rest in peace, brother.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

ChicoHog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on April 05, 2015, 05:48:14 pm
I remember being at this game.

First year my family had season tickets.

Awesome time to be a Razorback......basketball fan.
Me too.  Don't remember much of what happened except we won. 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

That little dance the Ole Miss WR did in the end-zone after the touchdown sealed their fate...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hawg79

My first ever Razorback game! Thanks for posting!

TheRazorback500

Good memories.

B-grade announcers. Malone scores our first touchdown and the dude says "touchdown Ole Miss"! Lol.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Jborohog09

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on April 05, 2015, 10:42:20 pm
Good memories.

B-grade announcers. Malone scores our first touchdown and the dude says "touchdown Ole Miss"! Lol.

Haha yea they were pretty bad, but it's better than having no footage at all.

HogShat

Thing that always amazes me about these older videos is how much fun they have taken out of the game. I saw about 37 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in that clip that would have been called today. And I love the big shoulder pad days too!! Erbody looked like a beast!!!

Kamkaizen

Great game, but those were the worst uniforms in Razorback Football history.  The very next season, Danny Ford decided to go with a more traditional look. 

DeltaBoy

Barry Lunney Jr and Mike Cherry were the QB's that year.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TheRazorback500

Quote from: Jborohog09 on April 06, 2015, 07:44:47 am
Haha yea they were pretty bad, but it's better than having no footage at all.
Sorry-didn't mean to sound critical...

ALWAYS great footage! Keep it coming

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Jborohog09

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on April 06, 2015, 07:05:25 pm
Sorry-didn't mean to sound critical...

ALWAYS great footage! Keep it coming

I didn't think you were critical at all, man.  Didn't offend me in the slightest!

supersaint

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 06, 2015, 09:38:18 am
It was Lunney and Robert Reed playing in that game while it was still close. Mike came in for mop up duty.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

HogWildBison2011

14erHog

I thought those uniforms would singlehandedly take down our football program.
We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Paul

Quote from: DeltaBoy on April 06, 2015, 09:38:18 am
& Robert Reed

DeltaBoy

I kept up with Mike Cherry after two of his class mates were in my group at Super Summer the summer before their SR Year and State run that ended by Pine Bluff in Little Rock  Fondly remembered as the Last Cotton Belt Sweep of State Football Titles.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.