Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good read on "yell-duh" (Froholdt)

Started by Lake City Hog, April 03, 2015, 03:46:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake City Hog

OneTuskOverTheLine™

A real gem... Yell-duh..! Yell-duh..! Yell-duh..! Yell-duh..! Yell-duh..! Yell-duh..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

gmarv

SoCal Hog

Great article, thanks for posting. This young man sounds like he would be very interesting to talk to. I wish him all the best.  :razorback:
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

wholehog92

I like Yell-duh's attitude and a lot.  He takes notice of the people and culture around him.  I've never heard another player note the hog pen gates, but they are cool.  Didn't know anything about recruiting...so what, hop in the car and roll 18 hours and give it a shot!  It's just really cool to see a guy experience and enjoy the cultures he in.

Cool bio.  Thanks for pointing it out.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

WorfHog

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Iwastherein1969

think this guy, except without the beard...Germania/Final Battle/Gladiator..."they say no"
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

JIHawg

Is he typical?  Do they grow them like that over there?  He's got the biggest head I've ever seen, and that's 350 pounds of muscle, very little fat.  Does he have any cousins?

ThisTeetsTaken

Easy kid to root for.  One of my favorite new hogs.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

20hog11

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on April 04, 2015, 09:26:42 am
Easy kid to root for.  One of my favorite new hogs.

Agreed he just fits that uncommon characteristic perfectly. He will be a fun one to watch these next few years. I'm expecting big things from him.

HogShat

The Danish Destroyer! (and I aint talking about pastries...) :razorback:

Porkys Revenge

TheRazorback500

What do you do when a HOG scores?

you Yell! duhh..

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

JaxFlaRazorback

Huds_HawgTide

His brother lars is a beast in the weight room...not near as tall but could make a tremendous nose guard IMO
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"