Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Enos Likes Allen's Excellent Recall

Started by Mike Irwin, April 02, 2015, 11:06:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

When it comes to learning a new offense under a new position coach and offensive coordinator, Arkansas senior quarterback Brandon Allen has done that drill before. Dan Enos is the fourth quarterbacks coach and fifth offensive coordinator Allen has played under as he heads into his fifth and final season on The Hill. "Brandon's been excellent as far as learning things," Enos said following Thursday's spring workout. "He's got great recall because he's had a lot of coordinators."
------------
To read the rest of the story click on the link below:
http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/enos-likes-allens-excellent-recall/13194/4feK8y-txUif6hDQrthqyg

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

WardamnHOGGLE

I thought BA made great strides toward the end of the season.  I, for one, am glad he's behind the wheel.

Lake City Hog

Just think what BA might have been if we had hired a truly competent QB coach in year 1!
But, I am looking forward to the growth of the 3 young guys over the next few years. I think that next year will be a total free-for-all during the spring as those guys vie for that starters slot.

Hawgzinbowlz

Excellent article. I wouldn't be surprised if BAs efficiency rating, and on field success, increases substantially.

Coach Enos history at Michigan State ; .621 career completion percentage, winning the  1989 Aloha Bowl and 1990 John Hancock Bowl and winning a share of the 1990 B1G Championship gives a solid background as a high level D-1 QB.

CDEs success with Gino Guidugli (signed by Tennessee and ultimately released) at Cincinnati and Drew Stanton (Arizona Cardinals QB) at Michigan State, as their QB coach, gives optimism that BA will improve in '15.

Nice to have a good QB coach.

" GO HOGS "

SoCal Hog

Mike, why don't the QBs wear numbers on their green jerseys? Quite often I have no idea who I'm watching in videos or pictures from practice. Any idea why this is?
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

DeltaBoy

BA showing great maturity and intelligence.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: WardamnHOGGLE on April 03, 2015, 10:59:16 am
I thought BA made great strides toward the end of the season.  I, for one, am glad he's behind the wheel.
me too. I feel as comfortable as I did going into Stoerners senior year.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Potosihog

I really hope and expect Brandon to have a much improved year this year.  The one that concerns me about all these articles is what they are not saying.  They all seem to focus on his leadership and ability to learn and know the offense.  I would love to read an article or two that talks about the improvement of his accuracy and arm strength.

I guess time will tell.  He sure looked better in the bowl game when he was getting well.  Hopefully he can stay healthy and lead us to the promise land.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: SoCal Hog on April 05, 2015, 12:17:26 pm
Mike, why don't the QBs wear numbers on their green jerseys? Quite often I have no idea who I'm watching in videos or pictures from practice. Any idea why this is?

Usually...
Black undershirt: Brandon
Red sleeve on one arm: peavey
White long sleeves: austin
White undershirt: Ty

Huds_HawgTide

i heard an interview with coach bb saying that brandon has more zip on his passes already
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"