Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quoting CCM

Started by hoghevn, January 01, 2018, 06:19:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghevn

Speed, speed speed, we need speed.  I'm looking forward to Arkansas focusing on speed on both Offense & Defense.  This Rose bowl is showing this.

Georgia has punted 4 times to OU's one.  OU has had 3 third downs and converted on 2 of them.  Georgia has converted on only 1 of 5 third downs.  OU's speed is killing Georgia.

I'm hoping Arkansas' offense looks like OU and their speed.  We just need speed on defense. 

I do NOT like OU, but I hate the ground & pound mentality worse and a slow offense only designed to eat up time and lay most of the burden on the defense.
Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

onebadrubi

UGA has elite speed as well.  Just because OU took it to UGA for one half of a football game does not mean they have elite speed and UGA does not. 

onebadrubi

As I typed my previous post... UGA RB uses that elite speed.

VirginiaHog

Yeah. That sec ground and pound sure looked bad on that possession. Lol. Chubb is a beast. Oh and fast.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: VirginiaHog on January 01, 2018, 06:25:47 pm
Yeah. That sec ground and pound sure looked bad on that possession. Lol. Chubb is a beast. Oh and fast.
Left OU defenders in a cloud of dust

rtr

CCM know about Georgia, they played regularly when he was at Clemson.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Paul

GA athletes are elite.  Wish we'd get some

Bash

Quote from: hoghevn on January 01, 2018, 06:19:35 pm
Speed, speed speed, we need speed. 

That's what they say in eastern Oklahoma.  Except they call it meth these days.
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

Atlhogfan1

Uga has speed and size.  OU has speed. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

26.2Hog

Quote from: Bash on January 01, 2018, 08:41:46 pm

McCurtain County represent.

hoghevn

Quote from: Bash on January 01, 2018, 08:41:46 pm

Now that is too funny.  I live here in Tulsa.  I am so thankful Georgia came back from 17 down and won this game!

I don't have to listen to OU fans ANYMORE.

I'm still glad Arkansas is focusing on speed from now on!!

rtr

All 4 teams in the playoff are loaded with speed.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

26.2Hog

Quote from: hoghevn on January 01, 2018, 08:48:39 pm
Now that is too funny.  I live here in Tulsa.  I am so thankful Georgia came back from 17 down and won this game!

I don't have to listen to OU fans ANYMORE.

I'm still glad Arkansas is focusing on speed from now on!!

We used to live in Tulsa.  That's why I could never, ever pull for Zero U. 

hawgdavis

Quote from: hoghevn on January 01, 2018, 06:19:35 pm
Speed, speed speed, we need speed.  I'm looking forward to Arkansas focusing on speed on both Offense & Defense.  This Rose bowl is showing this.

Georgia has punted 4 times to OU's one.  OU has had 3 third downs and converted on 2 of them.  Georgia has converted on only 1 of 5 third downs.  OU's speed is killing Georgia.

I'm hoping Arkansas' offense looks like OU and their speed.  We just need speed on defense. 

I do NOT like OU, but I hate the ground & pound mentality worse and a slow offense only designed to eat up time and lay most of the burden on the defense.

How did that work out for OU when Ga finally showed up?

hawgdavis

Quote from: Paul on January 01, 2018, 07:21:55 pm
GA athletes are elite.  Wish we'd get some

Yea and that's why all 4 teams in the playoffs have Ga boys on the roster. Been saying we need to hit Ga harder for years. They play big boy football down here in the peach state.

hoghevn

Quote from: hawgdavis on January 01, 2018, 09:05:34 pm
How did that work out for OU when Ga finally showed up?

Hey, I'm glad Georgia showed up!  Georgia showed their speed and started scoring.  But it took speed, NOT being big.  I'm VERY happy Georgia won, I hate OU.  Like I said in the previous post, I live in Tulsa, and am thrilled OU lost.

hawgdavis

Quote from: Hog N Bama on January 01, 2018, 06:30:36 pm
Left OU defenders in a cloud of dust

Sony ain't exactly chopped liver. Dawgs are loaded at RB hell they are loaded every where and getting better. Scary what they will be like for the foreseeable future if they just keep all their top players at home. The next few high school classes down here are freaky good. Not to mention Athens is a great collage town in a great recruiting area just damn. We went out with our daughters and their dates last night for New Year's Eve last night. The local talent was incredible.

Hoggish1

Wait till the end of the game...  Your crystal ball is a bit clouded.

dhizzle

Jim Chaney almost screwed it up. He came out being silly. Run the ball  thats what you do. If you lose then so be it, do what you do best.

jackflash

speed is why I think TCU is  so good and why I hope we do well in Texas