Enos - Michigan State

DiamondHogFan

Just glad Ohio State isn't an option.

COCHISE

ricepig

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on December 04, 2015, 12:24:05 pm
Loser leaves town???

Quick, somebody suggest he make a bet with Rob Smith!
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

longpig

Sorry Coach B but I'm hoping your alma mater gets exposed as the fraud most of the pollsters have always suspected it is.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Hoggish1

Quote from: ricepig on December 04, 2015, 12:24:05 pm
Loser leaves town???

Loser gets to beat Bama next year and win the SEC (so does the winner) Woo Pig!

19Hog78

Quote from: longpig on December 04, 2015, 01:04:31 pm
Sorry Coach B but I'm hoping your alma mater gets exposed as the fraud most of the pollsters have always suspected it is.

I've watched a few Iowa games this season and while they may lose this one, I don't think they're a "fraud" at all. You'll be sorely disappointed if you're thinking Sparty will come out and whip em. They're not flashy, but they hit harder than hell on both sides of the ball and they play very smart, which is something I'm still waiting for after 40+ years of calling the Hogs.

ARtillahog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on December 04, 2015, 12:31:40 pm
Quick, somebody suggest he make a bet with Rob Smith!

Yeah, let's kick out the guy who helped coach a top 10 defense last year.    ::)

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on December 04, 2015, 12:12:43 pm

If Clemson and Stanford lose, watch out.  Don't trust the Committee jumping UNC 6 places over tOSU.  All assuming Bama wins this weekend, of course.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: 19Hog78 on December 04, 2015, 06:09:38 pm
I've watched a few Iowa games this season and while they may lose this one, I don't think they're a "fraud" at all. You'll be sorely disappointed if you're thinking Sparty will come out and whip em. They're not flashy, but they hit harder than hell on both sides of the ball and they play very smart, which is something I'm still waiting for after 40+ years of calling the Hogs.

Agree.  Still think Enos wins the bet.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Country Stylz

Quote from: longpig on December 04, 2015, 01:04:31 pm
I like Iowa. I like the way they pound the rock.

19Hog78

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 04, 2015, 06:24:52 pm
Agree.  Still think Enos wins the bet.

I've got Iowa and the points in my pool. I've read Iowa is 4-3 straight up and 5-2 against the spread vs MSU during current coaching regimes. Add to that, Iowa is 4-0 straight up when both teams have been ranked in the top 25 and the underdog in the Big10 championship game is undefeated against the spread, I like Iowa a lot!

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Danny J

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on December 04, 2015, 12:12:43 pm
then you better pull for Clemson and Michigan State otherwise Ohio State may slip back in

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Suidae on December 04, 2015, 12:09:25 pm
.....a friendly wager on Saturday?

Bielema - Iowa
Enos - Michigan State

Wow this made me realize we have a couple of Big 10 yankees running our SEC team. How can a couple of yankees understand and relate to recruits in the South?  8)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ricepig

Quote from: ChitownHawg on December 04, 2015, 09:04:59 pm
Wow this made me realize we have a couple of Big 10 yankees running our SEC team. How can a couple of yankees understand and relate to recruits in the South?  8)

Throw in Long, and Delta is ready to succeed again.

longpig

Segrest, C. Smith and Jennings pull double duty as translators.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Country Stylz on December 04, 2015, 06:26:25 pm
I like Iowa. I like the way they pound the rock.
I don't think they have played a defense as good as the one they play tomorrow! QB will have to play out of his mind for them to win with his arm and legs! I believe beside Bama, MSU is playing the best FB in the country!

JoeyCapital

Quote from: ricepig on December 04, 2015, 09:46:16 pm
Oh, lord, I tried to be good.

What'd he succeed at the first time? I know he hit 50k posts before anybody else, but isn't that about it?
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

jgphillips3

Michigan natives are more like Southerners than Yankees.  It's all the dang New York transplants that make it Yankeefied.  One of my best friends from law school was from Mackinaw and went to Michigan State.  Good people up there...if you avoid Detroit of course.  Iowa could be NWA...just not as nice.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Danny J on December 04, 2015, 08:53:21 pm
then you better pull for Clemson and Michigan State otherwise Ohio State may slip back in

Stanford. 

And I think it would be better for tOSU if MSU beat IA.  I really don't think the Big10C result makes much difference.  It will first be about Clemson, then Stanford.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 04, 2015, 11:19:35 pm
I don't think they have played a defense as good as the one they play tomorrow! QB will have to play out of his mind for them to win with his arm and legs! I believe beside Bama, MSU is playing the best FB in the country!

Yes, IA is largely one dimensional on offense.  Not good against a real defensive front like MSU's.  And MSU's offense is almost definitely the best and most complete IA has faced.  It's still going to be a tight game regardless.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: ricepig on December 04, 2015, 09:46:16 pm

I tried my best to channel my inner Delta, but he is just on another level.  ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ricepig

Quote from: golf2day on December 05, 2015, 12:07:26 pm
Oh, lord, I tried to be good.

What'd he succeed at the first time? I know he hit 50k posts before anybody else, but isn't that about it?

Lol, I don't know why I wrote succeed, when I intended, secede. UofA education, but it was many years ago.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: code red on December 04, 2015, 08:42:01 pm
It will b clode
when did you start typing with a lisp?
Lol😅😅😂
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

popcornhog

Quote from: Danny J on December 04, 2015, 08:53:21 pm

You mean Clemson and Bama.

The winner of MSU/Iowa is in and the loser is out, regardless.

That game won't impact OSU in any way.
WPS

JoeyCapital

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 05, 2015, 12:16:45 pm
Michigan natives are more like Southerners than Yankees.  It's all the dang New York transplants that make it Yankeefied.  One of my best friends from law school was from Mackinaw and went to Michigan State.  Good people up there...if you avoid Detroit of course.  Iowa could be NWA...just not as nice.
This. Country Michigan cats are just like Arkansans, from what I've seen.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: popcornhog on December 05, 2015, 01:47:33 pm
You mean Clemson and Bama.

The winner of MSU/Iowa is in and the loser is out, regardless.

That game won't impact OSU in any way.

Correct, but the 2 teams that tOSU needs to lose to have a shot is Clemson and Stanford.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: golf2day on December 05, 2015, 08:39:01 pm
This. Country Michigan cats are just like Arkansans, from what I've seen.
You get outside the big cities and them small town folks are the same everywhere I've been. Cept they may talk a little different. And you know I done been all over. Louisiana is still the friendliest, talkinist people though

hawginbigd1

Looks like Enos is a winner, tough game

longpig

Quote from: 19Hog78 on December 04, 2015, 06:09:38 pm

I stand corrected, the Hawkeyes are just as you said.

longpig

Quote from: theFlyingHog on December 05, 2015, 08:51:08 pm
You get outside the big cities and them small town folks are the same everywhere I've been. Cept they may talk a little different. And you know I done been all over. Louisiana is still the friendliest, talkinist people though

That's my experience too.  Norwood, Colorado is the exception to the rule though, been through there twice now and thought I was gonna have to fight my way out both times.  I suspect Norwood puts gun powder in the drinking water.

Quote from: theFlyingHog on December 05, 2015, 08:51:08 pm
Up until the last year I would have agreed with you. But having spent most of the last year in Montana I can pretty much guarantee you they come in as the nicest group of people in a state I have ever been exposed to.