Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruits

Started by soooieman, January 27, 2017, 09:06:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

soooieman

If any recruits out there read this please do everybody a favor. Do not commit to any school unless you are shutting down the process. That includes those who have flipped to Arkansas as well. These coaches spend time away recruiting and focus on other areas once you give your word. Once a position is filled focus is shifted to other areas a void is left when you change your mind. These schools and other kids on the team struggle because of your inability to honor your commitment. Razorback or not...Best of luck to all of you gifted enough to earn offers... just please don't say "I do" if you still want to date other girls.
Sincerely,
Fan of those who can keep
Their word.

factchecker

Give me a break.

Until the million dollar coaches keep their "commitment" then why should recruits.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

soooieman

I was waiting on that lame reply. No, you give me a break. I don't agree with that either so don't come at we with that 2 wrongs make a right garbage.

King Kong

Much easier to say when you have never been in that position

luke hawg

Early signing period needs to happen. We get screwed like this every year.

luke hawg

Hey recruit A sign with us since your committed. I'm not that committed okay then we are looking at other prospects.

soooieman

Like I said my opinion INCLUDES those who flip to us. Don't know if you read that part. You don't have to be in a "position" to keep your word. Guess I was raised different. We are on the 6th reply and so far nobody is about keeping your word... it's about making excuses not to and how hard the decision must be. That's my point exactly. Don't commit to anybody including Arkansas until it's a done deal.

Bubba's Bruisers

Maybe most believe it's a done deal when they commit.  Sometimes things change, circumstances change.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Oklahawg

If this becomes a trend, I'll worry.

Having 1-2 a year would seem to put UA in rare territory.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra