Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 Ladarius Bishop

Started by WooPig90, January 23, 2017, 07:10:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WooPig90

Received an offer today from the Hogs. Very good friends with Montaric.

https://twitter.com/ladarrius_09/status/823687566008483843

trphog

KlubhouseKonnected

4 offers from Arkansas! He must be Mr. Everything!
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

NotSoFastMyFriend

Richard Davenport

I think it's safe to say Arkansas will be a heavy favorite to land LaDarius.

Bubba's Bruisers

Nice to see more blue-chip type defensive players from the state.  Agim, Capps, Brown, maybe Bishop...  I'll take more, please.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

The_Boot_stops_here

JackJohnson

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 24, 2017, 03:28:52 pm
Nice to see more blue-chip type defensive players from the state.  Agim, Capps, Brown, maybe Bishop...  I'll take more, please.

And Byers and Norwood

jgphillips3

I saw in the article that he ran a 4.56 40 time (electronic timed).  For a CB, that seems a bit on the slow side.  Are we projecting him at Safety or is his closing speed much faster than his 40 time?  Based on offers and interest, he does seem to be a blue chip, I just thought that time was a little off and wondered if anyone knew more about it.

JRHoward

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 24, 2017, 02:49:11 pm
I think it's safe to say Arkansas will be a heavy favorite to land LaDarius.
. Good to see you back Richard, hope you are feeling better!   :razorback:
Woooo Pig!

RaisinHog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 24, 2017, 05:51:46 pm
I saw in the article that he ran a 4.56 40 time (electronic timed).  For a CB, that seems a bit on the slow side.  Are we projecting him at Safety or is his closing speed much faster than his 40 time?  Based on offers and interest, he does seem to be a blue chip, I just thought that time was a little off and wondered if anyone knew more about it.

Pretty good electronic time for early in junior year most of the 4.4 stuff you see is hand held

Love those Hogs

4.56 electronic time is fast! 
Hogs 4 Life!

hawgfan4life

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 24, 2017, 05:51:46 pm

Personally watched kids that were legit 4.3-4.4 athletes struggle to get 4.6 electronic 40 times at FCA combine.  Regardless of any of that, 4.5 electronic 40 time is blazing fast for an 11th grader or younger.

jgphillips3

Quote from: hawgfan4life on January 24, 2017, 08:31:10 pm
Personally watched kids that were legit 4.3-4.4 athletes struggle to get 4.6 electronic 40 times at FCA combine.  Regardless of any of that, 4.5 electronic 40 time is blazing fast for an 11th grader or younger.

Thank you.  I knew I had heard electronic was slower but I didn't know how much.  Thank you and Raisin Hog.

AirWarren

tophawg19

good chance his star rating bumps up now with Brown gone. it's his turn to shine
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Tick Hog

A week or so ago I was watching some of Browns highlights. He had intercepted a ball and looked to be about at full speed on the return. I noticed a teammate of his ( seemed about as big ) blow past him looking for a block. I remember thinking well dang who's that kid. I guess I've found out. Go Hogs