Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks like both Calloway and Curl will commit on NSD

Started by ricepig, January 01, 2017, 02:33:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gchamblee

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 19, 2017, 08:06:52 pm
Lol. What? Ygbsm.

teet wants cbb to fail so he is trying to marginalize any success this staff has.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

onebadrubi

Bubba's Bruisers

I bet there's no way Curl's commit has any connection to Calloway's future.  We want both and would take both.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jackflash

so where down to waiting on Calloway and Stewart

Bacon_Bitz

Nosboar Accubond

King Kong

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Calloway will be a Hog or leaning that way..  He likes CPR alot. 

ChitownHawg

Quote from: razored on January 01, 2017, 10:36:23 pm
Recruiting starts and ends with the HC.
As long as UA is willing to accept mediocre head coaching then the fans (us) will be saddled with mediocre recruiting.
It is 100% BS that recruits won't come to UA. Just look at all the NFL players (over 1/2 of them) that played at division 2 & 3 schools.
I have posted all the coaches that the UA passed over to hire the ones that we did.
Jimmy Johnson - Barry Switzer - Butch Davis -
Then there are the ones that were HC that got canned - Lou Holtz - Ken Hatfield - Bobby P. (rode himself off in the ditch.)

Maybe if we didn't have mediocre fans we could get top notch coaches.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Athog

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hawginbigd1

Well he certainly isn't tipping his hand in that interview, like that nugget about him playing DE and then becoming a CB, always nice to have CBs that want contact.

Bacon_Bitz

Two more crystal balls for Calloway to the Hogs last night, from Texas recruitniks.

Hogdomer

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 27, 2017, 08:51:52 am
Two more crystal balls for Calloway to the Hogs last night, from Texas recruitniks.

And one more for the Hogs today, from an Ole Miss guy.

Bubba's Bruisers

I think Calloway to UA is one of the worst kept secrets this recruiting season.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Ramboar

Calloway has been a silent commit for almost a week. He's all hog.
I'll be yo Huckleberry