Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo is on edge this afternoon about Razorback basketball.

Started by rzrbkman, January 31, 2018, 02:37:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: bkjbearcat on February 03, 2018, 09:06:34 am
That's the key phrase, "It is a very good class for Mike Anderson." In year seven most Hog fans expected to recruit top 15 most seasons with 21 being off years. Yet, most Hog fans thought we would of been to at least one Elite 8 by now. I agree, If MA misses the tournament (Which I think will happen.) he should be fired. But without Perry, this class isn't very impressive. Not when Vandy of all schools can get two 5* in one class.
I was about the say the same thing. It's a good class for him. It's not a great class by objective measures.

When Nolan was getting started, he was signing 1st or 2nd Team All-Americans like Day, Mayberry, and Huery. That got him going. Then he continued with guys like Darnell, Corliss, Lee Wilson, G Alexander, K Reid, etc. They could have went anywhere in the country. THAT is how you win a lot of games. Then you augment that kind of talent with role players.

This isn't rocket science. Sign better players, win more games.

Of course, we all know Mike Anderson is not Nolan Richardson.

Coach V. Slocombe

Who cares what Bo says? He is a 5'1" 105lb midget that never played basketball or any sport for that matter. He knows only what he is told. He has his nose so far up every AD and coaches ass if they make a sharp turn his nose will be in a cast...
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.  Vince Lombardi

AlmaHog2011