Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFL Ticket?

Started by McKdaddy, July 27, 2005, 03:04:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

McKdaddy

Is it as great as everyone says it is?  Love the NFL but am trying to determine if I love it for $200.  Will either get it or ESPN's Game Plan.  Advice?
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

mikeb

I've had it for the past 5 years. It's hard to watch NFL football any other way now that I've had it.

McKdaddy

Wow, that's some testimonial.  Everyone is pointing me that direction.

Bomis Hawg

I had it for a year, and it was awesome.  Got it free with and everything when I signed up, until Jan.  It was pretty cool.  Eventhough I am a Dallas fan, and they showed the games on Fox in Little Rock, it was still awesome.  The channel, forget whats the exact name of it is, that has running lists of the scores and stat updates.  Freakin' awesome.  Good for the fantasy geek in all of us.

McKdaddy

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on July 27, 2005, 03:27:48 pm
I had it for a year, and it was awesome. Got it free with and everything when I signed up, until Jan. It was pretty cool. Eventhough I am a Dallas fan, and they showed the games on Fox in Little Rock, it was still awesome. The channel, forget whats the exact name of it is, that has running lists of the scores and stat updates. Freakin' awesome. Good for the fantasy geek in all of us.
Living in Tulsa, I don't get all the Dallas games so that's a big selling pt.