Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutty Photos

Started by DEVICEHIGH, May 04, 2007, 10:57:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chortle

Quote from: SteveInArk on October 10, 2009, 05:54:49 pm

Chortle's Original

I have to admit, this is one of my all-time favorites.

I was amazed to see how far that one traveled and the number of different websites it was posted on.

SteveInArk

Quote from: chortle on October 13, 2009, 04:41:22 pm
I have to admit, this is one of my all-time favorites.
I was amazed to see how far that one traveled and the number of different websites it was posted on.

One of your good ones for sure (and there are many!)...  I tried to match Gus's glasses, TCTWF's pale face color, and his arm stripes, so that people might be able to ID it as a knockoff of your stuff.  But in the end, decided I better put them side-by-side or the translation might be lost.    ;)

Shoulda put the hat on Gus, I guess...
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

chortle

1highhog

Guys, I don't know how you do it, but your all talented.  good Stuff!

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

SteveInArk

December 09, 2009, 09:17:27 pm #107 Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 11:04:05 am by SteveInArk

Nutt worked hard on his waistline during
the 2009 season, hoping to jump to the Big 12
at KU.  He came close, but didn't measure up
when all factors were weighed in.

dddollars

Quote from: SteveInArk on December 09, 2009, 09:17:27 pm

Nutt worked hard on his waistline during
the 2009 season, hoping to jump to the Big 12
at KU.  He came close, but didn't measure up
when all factors were weighed in.

Oh this is to good great job

FloridaRefs

Thug Life

Calling All Hogs

Run Jevan run to the NFL. Get away from the QB killa and the Ole Miss rednecks!

SteveInArk

Quote from: CallMeHog on January 09, 2010, 03:01:56 pm

Good one. 

SteveInArk

Éireannach Collach

great stuff. need some new ones
"This is my Frito Pie. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Frito Pie is my best friend. It is my life. I must consume it as I must consume air. Without me, my Frito Pie is useless. Without my Frito Pie I am useless. I must prepare my Frito Pie correctly. I must eat my Frito Pie faster than my neighbor, who is trying to steal my Frito Pie. I must neutralize him before he takes my Frito Pie from me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my Frito Pie and myself are defenders of all things D.S.T., we are the masters of Hogville and D.S.T.'s enemies, we are the saviors of all life. So be it, until all love Frito Pie and Hogville, then peace. Amen."

Youin

Quote from: CallMeHog on January 09, 2010, 03:01:56 pm

LOL  :)
U of A Alum '87

Joe Adams said when he was asked how an opposing team should go about stopping Arkansas's passing attack.  He said "to be honest, you can't, there is just too many of us".

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: chortle on October 23, 2009, 09:45:23 am
I have a request.  On the Dumb and Dumber one can you replace Broyles with Les "the hat" Miles?  That would be  classic!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

SteveInArk

Cartoon Man

doghog

these are my favorites

SteveInArk

Word is out that Houston, Danny, and the remaining MSM
are putting out a new music album to pay the rising Sonic
and text message bill ...

Pretty sure the genre will be "Rhythm and Blues."
If not today, in a few short years.

SteveInArk

Nutt told his new QB that he has got to "love the helmet", if they expect to
start winning any time soon.  He said, "No problem, Coach, no problem!"

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Calling All Hogs

I'm not a witch. I'm not really even a football coach. I'm you!

SteveInArk

November 15, 2010, Oxford, MS:
Coach:  "Get your head up. I just saw two out here
with their head down.  What are you doing?
Get your head up."

Players:  "SECURITY!"

SpareRib

As far as I'm concerned, this is the thread that made Chortle a legend.  Couldn't select just one - they're all hilarious.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=235431.msg3541089#msg3541089
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

SpareRib

Here are a few from that thread.  I believe there were more, but can't seem to find them.

I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

SteveInArk

After recent events, Ole Miss has
upgraded their Press Conference venue.

SteveInArk

SteveInArk

SteveInArk

SteveInArk

dropkickd9

PennHOG

Quote from: SpareRib on November 15, 2010, 11:05:48 pm
As far as I'm concerned, this is the thread that made Chortle a legend.  Couldn't select just one - they're all hilarious.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=235431.msg3541089#msg3541089

I don't know how I missed this thread.  I just went through it for the first time.  hillarious!!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Potosihog

Bookmama

I too was going to pick a favorite, but couldn't.  Too many funny ones to choose between.  Don't know where some of you come up with this stuff?   Thanks for the laughs!

DEVICEHIGH

Trying to get more attention Houston found planking around campus.

DEVICEHIGH

chortle

SteveInArk

I think Hootie and his MSM may have just done themselves in, with the latest Vandy loss (close to a shutout).  Their fans and alumni will likely skewer them this year.

Calling All Hogs

SpareRib

These are just huge!  My sides hurt.

SteveInArk

You might remember the NJ & You commercials years ago.  I think Mississippi needs to revive that campaign.

Calling All Hogs

September 20, 2011, 08:24:53 pm #142 Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:27:38 am by CallMeHog
On a train bound for nowhere
Nutt meets up with a gambler...

"If you don't mind me sayin', it seems you're out of aces.
If you'll stop sayin' 50, I will give you some advice..."

SteveInArk

CTHOG

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 06, 2007, 10:13:22 pmI hereby dub you "ThesaurusHog"!

Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati

If it moves, its Biology.
If it stinks, its Chemistry.
If it doesn't work, its Physics.

SpareRib

Quote from: SteveInArk on September 19, 2011, 10:42:28 am
I think Hootie and his MSM may have just done themselves in, with the latest Vandy loss (close to a shutout).  Their fans and alumni will likely skewer them this year.

I don't see the mushrooms - Oh, wait!

rcopela

82abn Ard

this is hilarious!!!   

John harris

I'm not who you think I am.
I'm not who I think I am.
I am who I think you think I am.

Silver Hog

15 years later and these are still hilarious.