Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 Hogs on top of leaderboard

Started by Dominicanhog, January 20, 2018, 12:38:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominicanhog

widespreadsooie

GolfNut57

A cut line of -8? Wow......... ??? So is that close to being the record low in a scoring cut line? As the announcer said, hard to believe you could shoot -7 in three days and still miss the cut. I recall a couple times that -7 would win, or at least be near the top of the leaderboard.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

ricepig

Quote from: widespreadsooie on January 20, 2018, 01:31:13 pm
Let's go AC!

Tough day today, hopefully he can make a couple of birdies on the way in, make a little more coin......

Dominicanhog

Looks bad for both our boys.. Andrew showed up strong but Rahm is the real deal...

Dillar Dog

Dillar Dog

Dominicanhog

Dillar Dog

The last 3 holes didn't look bad at all.

I'd say pretty damn good even.

ricepig

Quote from: Dillar Dog on January 21, 2018, 06:11:32 pm
The last 3 holes didn't look bad at all.

I'd say pretty damn good even.

He had several opportunities to hole some putts. As many as he made this week, obviously he putted well. I'm sure there was a lot of pressure on him, learn from it and move on.

Dillar Dog

Yep.  Just keep doing what he's doing.

Great tournament for him.

Dominicanhog

Pretty much secured his card with the 2nd place..wouldn't be surprised to see him right back in the hunt..

Dominicanhog

I got to watch several hogs in the PGA Punta Cana this week.. D. Lingmerth had a nice 28th, Ethan Tracey had one bad round but made a much needed cut and JD hit the ball a good as any pro out there but putts like me.. still shot even on a Wiiinnndy golf course.. beautiful place... nice golf

Dominicanhog

Actually 3 on the front page of the Web.com.. a couple of PGA cards could be earned tomorrow .. be nice for Ethan to get the W..