Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ain't over yet!!

Started by BannerMountainMan, January 18, 2018, 09:06:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

First thing to do is blame yo self and then it gets easier from there
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Cotton

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 18, 2018, 09:06:04 am
About the only positive thing Macon has contributed in SEC play is on Twitter.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

jst01

more "look at me" stuff from one of the guards.

arkfan81

Quote from: Cotton on January 18, 2018, 09:09:18 am
About the only positive thing Macon has contributed in SEC play is on Twitter.

How about actually running an offense or playing defense as a whole team..
Have faith...

hogcards

"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

texas tush hog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 18, 2018, 09:06:04 am

Please tell me why Hogville hates on Mike and our players, but let Kevaughn Allen, Archie Goodwin, and Malik Monk get a pass. I hate traitors but Hogville hates on our loyal players and coaches.

40MINSOFHELL

Season is over, they blew it.

navyhog24

I'll believe it when I see it, Daryl.

hobhog

Quote from: texas tush hog on January 18, 2018, 05:11:40 pm

Please tell me why Hogville hates on Mike and our players, but let Kevaughn Allen, Archie Goodwin, and Malik Monk get a pass. I hate traitors but Hogville hates on our loyal players and coaches.

Now you're just making stuff up....

Mr. Porkleone

But you can hear the singing from way south Texas

Sow Lancelot

Pretty sure the only person who has received more hate than these three on Hogville is Beilema.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

RedBird5

Maybe because it's kind of weak to hate on kids due to their college choice

hulk hog

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

Roadhog82

Quote from: hulk hog on January 18, 2018, 07:56:45 pm

Lol good one

ICEman

Bielema used a similar ploy after every loss all the way to a 4 and 8 record.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

HogBreath

Good news everyone, sounds like enough is enough, we're about to get serious about this basketball stuff.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

golfinpig

Everyone in the conference has upgraded there coaches, except us, thus bringing in better players. MA had his chance when the conference was down but has now passed him by and if no change is made the downward spiral will continue.

razored

It was over the minute MA was hired

la20688

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on January 18, 2018, 05:48:14 pm
Season is over, they blew it.
This isn't football! Some of you should be smarter than this.

pigture perfect

That's what my doctor said at my last Physical, as he was putting on a rubber glove.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Nickle-Pig

four teams left on our sched have same record we do three others very nearly so we are not alone and I think at a turning point
Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

TNhawgfan

Your first week on hogville? When monk announced his decision, the hate for him, his hog legend brother, and even mom was as strong as I've ever seen it in here. And I'm pretty sure the fans let archie know what they thought of his business decision when UK came to the bud. So stop making crap up. It's perfectly ok for fans to voice their displeasure with the coach, and if you think that makes one a bad fan then you need to get off your high horse
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: texas tush hog on February 26, 2011, 09:05:26 am
Won't happen next year. Don't underestimate the Pressey loyalty factor.  Besides I think the Fire Pelphrey bus ran off the road after the Kentucky win,at least for this year. Maybe, the following year, if Pelphrey does not turn it around. That being said, Anderson is pure class and would restore us to the Nolan years. I told Nolan this, two years before he left, sitting next to me in my car. "Mike is a younger version of Nolan without the baggage." He laughed and agreed with me. Of course, at that time we both believed Mike would just slide into the job when he retired. Things took a bad turn after that, unfortunately.

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 19, 2018, 08:03:43 am
Your first week on hogville? When monk announced his decision, the hate for him, his hog legend brother, and even mom was as strong as I've ever seen it in here. And I'm pretty sure the fans let archie know what they thought of his business decision when UK came to the bud. So stop making crap up. It's perfectly ok for fans to voice their displeasure with the coach, and if you think that makes one a bad fan then you need to get off your high horse

tush = Friend of Nolan and Mike. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

pigture perfect

You have got to be kidding. The Monks are public enemy #1 and #2. Archie got it heavily before that. I've seen Allen railed on as well. Maybe not to the extent of the others, but at least Mike has some defenders on this board. Those players don't.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BannerMountainMan

I know what you are talking about, all these people saying, "their college kids let them do what they want" and then when they come here the first people do is complain when they miss a shot
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Pig in the Pokey

who gives those muckbois a pass? they are hated for life.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hawgmasta

Quote from: hulk hog on January 18, 2018, 07:56:45 pm

You are d*** right hulk, time to circle them wagons!!!

raz1965

With a win tonight the hogs join the upper group in the SEC.

navyhog24

Quote from: raz1965 on January 23, 2018, 03:40:52 pm
With a win tonight the hogs join the upper group in the SEC.

We're on the road. Don't get your hopes up.