Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Breakfast With Blassie

Started by hydrophonic, April 14, 2006, 07:26:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hydrophonic

I'm sure anybody that is interested in Andy Kaufman or wrestling has already seen "I'm From Hollywood", but has anybody seen "My Breakfast With Blassie"?

It's hilarious.  Who knew that Fred Blassie was funnier than Andy Kaufman?

"You never know, he could have just been in the men's room and his finger could have gone right through the tissue.  Some guys only use 2 or 3 pieces.  I use about half a roll."
-Classy Freddie Blassie on why he doesn't shake hands with strangers
"The future sucks." "Change it."

secthumper

Quote from: hydrophonic on April 14, 2006, 07:26:14 am
I'm sure anybody that is interested in Andy Kaufman or wrestling has already seen "I'm From Hollywood", but has anybody seen "My Breakfast With Blassie"?

It's hilarious.  Who knew that Fred Blassie was funnier than Andy Kaufman?

"You never know, he could have just been in the men's room and his finger could have gone right through the tissue.  Some guys only use 2 or 3 pieces.  I use about half a roll."
-Classy Freddie Blassie on why he doesn't shake hands with strangers

Good Stuff!!  LOL
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion