Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 OL and Ole Miss commit likely to visit again

Started by Richard Davenport, August 14, 2016, 04:05:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

FreshHog

Blaine Scott sounds like an uncommon young man. 4.0 GPA!? Congrats to him, keep up the good work kid, thats how you get places in this world!

JackJohnson

I wonder what changed in the two months post attending our camp for Jones to get an offer??

RedyorNot

I like how we seem to put an emphasis on pursuing lineman with higher GPA's. That's one rating factor sorely overlooked by the recruiting services IMO.

The OTR

razorback44

So Bryan Jones is blessed to receive an Arkansas offer because it means he can play in the SEC. Nevermind that he is already committed to an SEC school. That seems like a smoke blowing article if I've ever seen one.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: razorback44 on August 16, 2016, 12:38:27 am
So Bryan Jones is blessed to receive an Arkansas offer because it means he can play in the SEC. Nevermind that he is already committed to an SEC school. That seems like a smoke blowing article if I've ever seen one.

This. About as a generic answer as you can get

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: razorback44 on August 16, 2016, 12:38:27 am
Well perhaps there's another explanation. Perhaps he doesn't consider Ole Misery a real SEC school.  ;) ;D :D 8) :P

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on August 16, 2016, 10:11:02 pm
Well perhaps there's another explanation. Perhaps he doesn't consider Ole Misery a real SEC school.  ;) ;D :D 8) :P

Yep.  Or maybe he believes Ole Misery, might get more misery...by the NCAA.  ;)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.