Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

24/7 way to early 2019

Started by Dirttrackhog, August 04, 2016, 04:46:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

I know one topic was brought up already on Treylon Burks, but some others I saw some potential in.

Treylon Burks WR Warren,AR, crystal ball already says 100% Arkansas. lol

Grant Gunnell, Pro QB, Houston, Tx already offered

Brian Williams, brother of RWIII, S, may be number one recruit in the nation in this class.  hopefully, legacy will prevail!

Andrew Coker, OT, Katy, TX  we know our OL!

Deandrick Glass, RB Katy, TX  We have any luck recruiting Katy, TX?

Devonta Lee, WR, Amite, LA, already offered and been on the radar for a minute, being recruited by Dan Enos

Might be a huge year!

Pig Papi

Let me add to that 2019 list.....

Hudson Henry....Brother of some guy name Hunter Henry who looks to take up where big brother left off.

Justice Hill.....Already a Hog BB recruit and not playing football this year.  However, they have stated that he may play again as he gets older and if so....he will be a top QB recruit without question.  Here's to hoping....

MJ Loggins....Will be one of the fastest kids in the class.  Son of former Razorback Hall of Fame baseball player Mike Loggins.  MJ will not be a big kid but his speed and toughness can play.

I'm sure there are a lot more but I have seen these kids and they can all play....

BigSexyHog

You can scratch Gunnell from that list.  Unfortunately the chances are slim actually very slim with him being a hog.  Kid looks and sounds like he is going to be a good one.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

yraciv

Quote from: methog on August 04, 2016, 12:04:59 pm

Hudson Henry....Brother of some guy name Hunter Henry who looks to take up where big brother left off.

Justice Hill.....Already a Hog BB recruit and not playing football this year.  However, they have stated that he may play again as he gets older and if so....he will be a top QB recruit without question.  Here's to hoping....

MJ Loggins....Will be one of the fastest kids in the class.  Son of former Razorback Hall of Fame baseball player Mike Loggins.  MJ will not be a big kid but his speed and toughness can play.

I'm sure there are a lot more but I have seen these kids and they can all play....

Pretty sure Hill's football career ended when he committed to the Hogs.

PorkRyan

Quote from: methog on August 04, 2016, 12:04:59 pm

Tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full. 

Pigs_In_Zen

Quote from: Dirttrackhog on August 04, 2016, 04:46:11 am
I know one topic was brought up already on Treylon Burks, but some others I saw some potential in.

Treylon Burks WR Warren,AR, crystal ball already says 100% Arkansas. lol

Grant Gunnell, Pro QB, Houston, Tx already offered

Brian Williams, brother of RWIII, S, may be number one recruit in the nation in this class.  hopefully, legacy will prevail!

Andrew Coker, OT, Katy, TX  we know our OL!

Deandrick Glass, RB Katy, TX  We have any luck recruiting Katy, TX?

Devonta Lee, WR, Amite, LA, already offered and been on the radar for a minute, being recruited by Dan Enos

Might be a huge year!

I live in Katy and have a few comments on those two.

Coker plays at Taylor, not Katy (the current National Champions). Katy beat Taylor 41-3 last season. Katy is where our commit, Ryder Anderson, currently plays. I will watch Coker this year at the Katy / Taylor game to see how well he moves. He sure is listed as a big boy.

Glass plays at Katy and is the real deal in my opinion. Know that Katy is 6A in Texas and the program has 400+ kids come out for football. Most kids get to varsity their Jr/Sr year. Glass was a fill-in RB last year as a Freshman when Porter - who went to UT - was injured. He was really good. He did the same things on the field for Varsity as he did on the Freshman team - amazing. This years Katy varsity team has only two Sophomores - Glass and a 6' 5" 280 pound OT Birmingham. He will start getting on some radars soon.

I may try to catch one of Gunnel's St Pius games. It is a small non-UIL school. He must be good to have the offers he reports. His list is very Big 12 slanted.
Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein. - Joe Thiesmann

BigSexyHog

August 24, 2016, 01:54:59 pm #6 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:21:13 pm by BigSexyHog
Nm
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room