Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keep in mind we have some cushion in this class.

Started by JIHawg, January 31, 2016, 11:24:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 01, 2016, 01:00:49 pm
It's my understanding this may be dated. He was a WSU commit for quite some time. The word is, however, if he can graduate and somehow get past the pending legal issue he has, he very well may go ahead and sign with the Hogs. We shall see.....

Ahh thank you.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: BirmingHam on February 01, 2016, 12:47:14 pm
You can clean that dress with a little White Water  ;)
You're right! Since we had the "stain that wouldn't go away" and just "kept on a given" perhaps the good folks who do the WH cleaning should have tried that instead.

BirmingHam

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 01, 2016, 01:27:23 pm
You're right! Since we had the "stain that wouldn't go away" and just "kept on a given" perhaps the good folks who do the WH cleaning should have tried that instead.

Alright, it's time for change

Jim Harris

"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

john

Jim Harris

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 01, 2016, 10:42:07 am
My point is didn't ole Jim boy have access to any or all that information before he made his "observation". Geez..... ::) :-\

No, I did not have any access to any or all of that information. Sorry. Some people do go out of Arkansas and get off the internet for a while, even people in the media. Others just run people down for sport, facts be darned. Thanks.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

aloha_kid

FineAsSwine