Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Peyton Hillis at it again

Started by Zen_Hog, October 10, 2010, 12:50:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen_Hog

Just caught an amazing over the shoulder touchdown pass.
:razorback: :razorback:

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hawaiihog

They just said "the legend of peyton hillis continues to grow here in cleveland" on the nfl network. 

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Tejano Jawg

And once again, I'm getting the same teams on the big networks—Giants, Texans, Colts. Ho hum.

Maybe it's time I fork out some bucks for a better cable package.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

dacskc

You can find the game online. (are we allowed to post links for livestreams?)

dacskc

October 10, 2010, 01:13:36 pm #8 Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 01:20:53 pm by dacskc
You have have to download their player, but it's a really good picture.
http://www.vshare.tv/live/88a3315344d6c3491c2e3e59d2743342537288bedfe463ad99ad/ATDHE_NET/1

Well great, I post the link...now the feed is down >:(
Says they're working on it.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: dacskc on October 10, 2010, 01:13:36 pm
You have have to download their player, but it's a really good picture.
http://www.vshare.tv/live/88a3315344d6c3491c2e3e59d2743342537288bedfe463ad99ad/ATDHE_NET/1

Well great, I post the link...now the feed is down >:(
Says they're working on it.

Thanks!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

RazorBacker215

Thanks for the link, I was wondering if it was something I did wrong. Its back up now thought.

Zen_Hog

Chris Houston just picked of Sam Bradford.

Keyser Sooieze

I don't know which one I like better, the touchdown grab, or the second video on the link from today's game where he hops over the cornerback and gains another 6 or 7 yards. 

hawaiihog

Quote from: Rumplepigskin on October 10, 2010, 01:29:03 pm
I don't know which one I like better, the touchdown grab, or the second video on the link from today's game where he hops over the cornerback and gains another 6 or 7 yards.

I'm going with the hop over the defender.  Lover hearing the crowds reaction too.

RazorBacker215

dacskc

I think the Browns probably oughtta just go ahead and put McCoy in. He's gotta play sometime.

oldfart

peyton sure gave his all for the hogs, glad he is getting a chance in the NFL esp after the screw job that Nutt gave to him .. .after he played with a broken back...

greasy_corner

Quote from: Rumplepigskin on October 10, 2010, 01:29:03 pm

Yep, tough decision.  I liked the hurdle.

atekido

Peyton makes me think of ray lewis but on offense..  he is a Beast that is fast as heck.

roundball

Off subject, but can someone explain to me what Nutt had said about Hillis and when it happened?

AloRaptor

Quote from: oldfart on October 10, 2010, 06:05:24 pm
peyton sure gave his all for the hogs, glad he is getting a chance in the NFL esp after the screw job that Nutt gave to him .. .after he played with a broken back...

Broken back? Don't remember that one. I remember a deep thigh bruise that kept him out for a while. :razorback:

Veritas Arkansas

Quote from: roundball on October 10, 2010, 10:06:58 pm
Off subject, but can someone explain to me what Nutt had said about Hillis and when it happened?

He said he was a cancer in the locker room, for starters.
Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

dacskc

Quote from: AloRaptor on October 10, 2010, 10:21:05 pm
Broken back? Don't remember that one. I remember a deep thigh bruise that kept him out for a while. :razorback:

He was out 3 weeks in '04. He broke the transverse processes on 3 (I think) vertebrae. (Those are the bony protrusions on the sides) It wasn't literally a broken back.

AloRaptor

Quote from: dacskc on October 10, 2010, 11:05:58 pm
He was out 3 weeks in '04. He broke the transverse processes on 3 (I think) vertebrae. (Those are the bony protrusions on the sides) It wasn't literally a broken back.

Sounds more dramatic though doesn't it. Nonetheless a serious injury and painful I'm sure. thanks. :)

dacskc

It does sound better. He is becoming legendary in Cleveland...pulling trucks through the snow with a broken back uphill to school both ways, lol. Everybody knows that Peyton Hillis ripped in half the tornado Matt Jones slept through.

AloRaptor

he is. did well tonight except for a fumble but he more than made up for it. I didn't watch Cleveland games til they acquired Hillis. Love watching him play.  :razorback:

MTBrookHog

I would love to see Peyton (even though its not in his character) to walk up to HDN and punch him in the mouth like Mongo did that horse in Blazing Saddles. I would pitch in for his fine.

housecat

Hogman2

Peyton Hillis has shown  blackballer Nutt he is the "real deal" in the NFL!