Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stacy Lewis

Started by 95_alum, April 05, 2015, 07:52:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

95_alum

1 stroke lead. 1 hole left...  WPS! :razorback.

95_alum

Check that. Now tied for the lead.

EastexHawg

Gonna have to lay up out of the rough, I would say.

95_alum

EastexHawg

I hope Stacy wins just so I don't have to see Lincicome's belly bouncing around again if she holes the winning putt.

95_alum

95_alum

95_alum

cosmodrum

The approach was a little unfortunate, but she has to get up and down there. Hell, I'D be pissed if that was my chip. Of course, I probably would've putted it.
Go away, batin'

GolfNut57

Quote from: 95_alum on April 05, 2015, 07:52:12 pm
1 stroke lead. 1 hole left...  WPS! :razorback.

So you jinxed her huh?  :)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Iwastherein1969

Stacy lost the major in the body of the tournament...she began playing match-play with her playing partner who was ahead to begin the day...but once Stacy got it to (-11) with 5 or 6 holes to go and 3 shot lead...she let her guard down and didn't play her best golf dropping two shots to par and allowing the rather rotund Brittany Lincicome to slide in the back door with an eagle on the last hole to tie her....matter of fact, I don't think Stacy knew where she stood on the 18th in regulation play until she got to the leader board perched to the left of the green..having said all of that, Stacy did EVERYTHING she could do in the playoff to win it, she hit the putt on the second hole of the playoff for the win and she couldn't have hit on any better line or with any better touch...the ball just hit nudged a ball mark or a spike mark that wouldn't allow it to turn over into the cup...and on the third playoff hole, well the ball being in a divot, was rotten luck and no justice...Stacy should have grabbed one more club because her wedge grabbed the edges of the divot and caused her to hit it fat..but hindsight is 20-20..Lincicome won't be heard of the rest of the season, Stacy will catch Lydia Ko and get that #1 ranking back....Stacy IS the best player on the LPGA tour
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

EastexHawg

I couldn't believe Stacy's putt...and Lincicome's putt, for that matter...didn't drop on the second playoff hole.  Stacy's ball looked like it was going into the left center two feet from the hole but it straightened out or even wobbled left.  Still, it's hard to believe it didn't topple in the side considering it was barely moving when it got to the cup.

al2305

Why is it everybody I want to win loses?

root_hawg

If Stacy were to improve her putting, she would dominate this tour

cosmodrum

Quote from: root_hawg on April 09, 2015, 07:29:01 pm
If Stacy were to improve her putting, she would dominate this tour

Girls cain't putt no ways.
Go away, batin'