Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Valley View

Started by AirAttack0823, July 14, 2010, 10:37:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirAttack0823

Hows it looking? 
I'm supposed to go play there this weekend and haven't been there in awhile so kinda wondering what to expect.

waphill

AirAttack0823

It was in really good shape.  The greens were rolling really nice and made it nice to be able to go right at the pin and stop it on the spot. 
The only downside was all the bunkers were horrible b/c it had rained real bad the day before and washed them out.

Rendezvous Cook

kingofdequeen

i've never played pinnacle or WTH ever it is on hwy 112 in johnson....

but Valley View is my favorite course in NWA.  its layout, w/ the wind, is infinitely challenging.  the greens are wonderful.  the fairways are gorgeous.

i LOVE that course.

AirAttack0823

yes the beer was cold and as KOD said that course is awesome.  The holes played longer than they looked.  They did fix the bunkers last week and evidently they look amazing.

The only other course up there I have really played a lot is Shadow Valley in Rogers and I find it hard for a course to beat it and Valley View got about as close as any place I have went to in a long time.

scottswear

Played Valley View last week as well. The bunkers were a bit out of shape, which bothers me b/c that is one area they should be able to handle pretty easily.  Great course though and a lot of fun.  Greens rolled very nicely.  If you play Thursdays you get 18 for the price of 9... Just have to ask at the counter.